Roswell, Crash at Corona

Roswell, Crash at Corona

A Story by Novram
"

From the book; Crash at Corona.

"

The book;  by Don Berliner and Stanton Friedman, was subtitled; “The U.S. Military Retrieval and Cover up of a UFO”, and “The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident”.

The publication had a lot of good information about two crash sites of unidentified craft, in    New Mexico, in 1947. 

       There were two UAP events witnessed, in two different locations. On a ranch, near Corona, N.M., there was debris found and over a mile away there was a disc shaped object and alien bodies discovered. At nearly the same time, July, 1947, another craft and strange beings were discovered at the Plains of San Agustin, New Mexico, about 150 miles west of Corona.

       How could two UFOs crash, about the same time, less than 200 miles apart? The night before the Roswell cash(s), there was a thunderstorm in New Mexico. One possible explanation is that two vehicles could have been together, flying in close formation. This has been witnessed where 2 or more unidentified objects have been seen in the sky, in close proximity. Over New Mexico, in 1947, one craft could have been hit by lightning, causing it to veer off course and collided with the other, at high speed. Then each spaceship may have spun away in different directions.

       Another explanation might consider that the first object exploded and pieces may have hit the second vehicle, causing it to also spin out of control and crash a long distance away.

       There could have been two crashed extraterrestrial vehicles, at Corona and The Plains of San Agustin, New Mexico, in early July of 1947. And the military recovered both saucers and collected the alien bodies, from two different sights.

© 2024 Novram


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

87 Views
Added on November 27, 2022
Last Updated on April 2, 2024
Tags: UFOs, Roswell, aliens, extraterrestrial

Author

Novram
Novram

MD



About
I use to write about unexplained phenomena on this site. more..

Writing
Iceland Legends Iceland Legends

A Story by Novram