Personal Hell

Personal Hell

A Poem by NubianGoddess24

   Cant breathe, cant sleep no where to run, no place to hide. Running out of paper to write on, pens to write with. The biggest battle you'll have to fight. Strange hands grabbing you, lips unfamiliar to you, kissing you, him paring the lips, pushing inside of you. No where to run.....no place to hide.......

 

   Wanting so bad to step off the edge of the "world" and into eternity, heaven that is. Sometimes the pain is too much, the voices are so loud you cant sort them out to find the truth, find the real you.

 

Deep breaths and tears, theres more to you than that. No word in the English dictionary can describe what and how you feel and what youre going through. Its so bad that hell feels like heaven right now. Tired of telling yourself youll be ok but you know thats what you need to hear. No matter what you repeat to yourself it still hurts none the less.

 

Sitting there you wonder when will this be over? I just want to move on and get over it" I just want to be the real me. Im tired of the tears imp not a victim im a survivor and stronger because of it. The prayers the therapy, the talks and cries with god never seem to be enough to get me through but ill be ok.

 

for now im stuck in my personal Hell.....my mind tired of the deep empty breaths trying to find a way out...
©NubianGoddess24

 

© 2008 NubianGoddess24


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on February 22, 2008

Author

NubianGoddess24
NubianGoddess24

charles county, MD



About
Reflections New memories, new thoughts, new words an improved me. The words help me escape, well at least they use to. I�m not running anymore, no where to hide, nothing can stop me now. .. more..

Writing