Ms. Perfect

Ms. Perfect

A Poem by NubianGoddess24

Just write whats in your heart little girl. that's what she tells herself while looking in the mirror.

 

he fell in love with Mrs. Right and thought everything would be ok. the so called perfect live he thought.


he loved her with everything he knew. she was all that he wanted in a mate. she was confused and didnt know what she wanted. hated being lonely so she was with him. she had a tough life, no one really understands her. she feels alone in the world and doesnt know what to do. so many things going through her mind she cant sort them out, it eats her up alive. so bad that it affects her decisions. her actions tore him apart.

 

he fell flat on his face and is trying to get up. honestly he knows he can try harder and does so. this puts a strain on their relationship. he was there for her whenever she needed him. he though she understood that, but he knew that shes been hurt before so he never took it for granted. shes fallen before, he never said or did anything to put her down.

 

he doesnt get it,to her hes a worthless man, not good for anything. she doesnt hate him, she appreciated everything hes done for her but she just cant stand him anymore. hes hurt but tries not to shot it. he tries to explain her actions. maybe shes scared. or confused, definitely stressed out. he use to love her so much that he prayed the role was reversed. let all the stress be on him. she doesnt need this in her life right now, she doesnt deserve this at all. if only he could change it

 

he thinks but cant explain why she doesnt like him at all. i guess this was the last straw for him. he doesnt hate her. hes hurt so much by her that his heart is numb. its hard for him. staying with her in the same place, feeling, knowing she cant stand him.

but life goes on, he cant blame anyone but himself and he does and tries to make the best of the situation.


so she picks up a rock and shatters the mirror. a tear rolls down her face as she turns her back on the past, looking forward to the future. stopping for a second, she thinks about putting it back together.


its aways better to leave the broken pieces then to hurt yourself trying to put them back together.
©NubianGoddess24

 

© 2008 NubianGoddess24


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

112 Views
Added on February 22, 2008

Author

NubianGoddess24
NubianGoddess24

charles county, MD



About
Reflections New memories, new thoughts, new words an improved me. The words help me escape, well at least they use to. I�m not running anymore, no where to hide, nothing can stop me now. .. more..

Writing