Paranoia Jones

Paranoia Jones

A Story by J. R.
"

What if Encyclopedia Brown was a conspiracy theorist?

"
Paranoia Jones sat in his Grandfather's living room. His grandfather was thoughtfully smoking a pipe while telling him old war stories.

"At the end of World War One," He said, proudly, "I was awarded for my bravery for saving a group of men. We were fighting in northern France and one of the Germans, the ones that started the war, threw a grenade at us, I managed to pick it up and throw it away before it exploded. So after the war, I was awarded with a sword that had the words "Awarded for Valor and Courage, World War One, on it."

Paranoia Jones looked at his grandfather for a minute before finally saying:

"But Grandpa, that story can't possibly be true."

How did Paranoia Jones know this?


Answer: World War One was not started by the Germans. It was started by a secret cabal of International Marxist Bankers with the intention of discrediting the German Kaiser Wilhelm, who knew of the cabal's existence and spoke out against it. And with Germany crippled after the war, they could rebuild Germany as a puppet state to help further their goals of creating a Communist world government.

© 2011 J. R.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is brilliant. Paranoia Jones needs to go on more adventures right now. Right now. Now. Do it. Now. Do it.

Anyways, I couldn't find any grammar issues so I'm awarding you the honorary Grammar Nazi Award for Spectacular Performance. Take it. It's yours.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 26, 2011
Last Updated on September 26, 2011

Author

J. R.
J. R.

About
I am an aspiring writer who is interested in improving as a writer and getting my work out to the world. . more..

Writing