Paranoia Jones and the Numbers Station

Paranoia Jones and the Numbers Station

A Story by J. R.
"

Another Paranoia Jones Adventure

"
One day, Paranoia Jones was playing with his radio when he turned to a mysterious station. The station was broadcasting a short snippet of a Russian children's song, followed by a digital-sounding female voice reading off a list of numbers. 
"Golly! a secret code!" Paranoia Jones then immediately got out his pen and notepad and hurriedly jotted down the numbers.
Suddenly, the voice stopped and another voice, a stern, male voice was coming from the radio.
"Jones, you were not supposed to have heard that." said the voice.
"I'm an American citizen! I have the right to know!" Jones protested. "What are you hiding?"
"It's something far beyond your comprehension, turn the radio off and forget this ever happened." The voice said.
"Never!"
"Then you will suffer, Paranoia Jones!" The voice roared as a swarm of flaming beetles erupted from the radio's speaker.
"Oh noooo!" Paranoia Jones cried.
What was the voice hiding?
Answer: Nothing, Paranoia Jones forgot to take his medication that day.

© 2011 J. R.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is hilarious! How did I miss this story? You've got to do more of these. And more Screw This Fic also!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 8, 2011
Last Updated on October 8, 2011

Author

J. R.
J. R.

About
I am an aspiring writer who is interested in improving as a writer and getting my work out to the world. . more..

Writing