Walking on Clouds

Walking on Clouds

A Story by nyi

As I was near her, I felt a strange presence. Like being with certainty which would inevitably reveal that beauty was the essence of life. Without it, life simply would be meaningless. I could very well be just wandering around the globe, a sailor without a mast or a purpose. Her glowing face was like the source that shone away the human affection. As I moved closer to this lady of natural beauty, my ego started to vanish, my anger started to extinguished and myself became devoted to this particular person. Like her innocence face would define the word ‘divinity’, even without having a trace of her personality, right there and then, at that instant, bizarrely enough I felt that I could win everything back again. Life starting to make sense out of despair and everyday’s routine. I felt that I could achieve something much more meaningful than myself if I were to be with her. If I could have her, I would become more of better ME. It was like being in a dream that I had always dreamt. I had a sheer belief in myself that if I were to be with her, I could overcome anything, problems of life would not have meaning to me at all. Immensity of obstacle became iota of unimportant thing not worthy of keeping inside your head. It was definitely walking inside my dream….and for me to achieve it….

 

Nyi

8.3.2011

© 2011 nyi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very strong opening chapter. I wanted to know more after reading this short chapter. I like the feel and emotion in the story. You have create a interesting situation and possibility for a very good story. I look forward to reading more.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Truly Inspired.
She sounds like an angel.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 11, 2011
Last Updated on March 11, 2011

Author

nyi
nyi

Yangon, Myanmar Yangon



Writing
Feeding Pigeons Feeding Pigeons

A Story by nyi


Falling Falling

A Poem by nyi


Alarm bells Alarm bells

A Poem by nyi