Definition ( 2 )

Definition ( 2 )

A Story by nyi
"

A vocabulary

"

Heart-break


Heart-break is like a headache or like a earthquake. Spontaneous combustion leaves a taste that is so disgusting which would not go away fast. It creates a mental image inside the head regarding oneself as a person mentally incapable to grow up and live as a adult. The tendency of heart-break is inversely proportional to the degree of openness and sacrifice you are willing to give to that another person that you treasured. If fate is an endearing trait and destiny might be something that you have no control of then heart-break is a painful experience to necessitate the birth of something divine and delicate called true love with the forever powerlessness of reality to tarnish its affection as the most distinguishable characteristic of its divinity.

 

Loneliness


An invisible insect inside the physical head which spawn from the inability to relate with other people and a faithful follower which haunts its prey wherever he goes. It is an impenetrable wall which divides a person’s disillusioned world and the real world of love, desire, gratitude, family and euphoria making these qualities of life to become fantasy. Loneliness creeps inside the skin, every inch of the body and constantly haunts the host to be trapped inside his own invisible cage. Person diagnosed with loneliness is like a beautiful blind bird. Physically strong with the beautiful singing voice on the road of nowhere or like a sailor without a mast, a window made of broken glass. It could pursue its own dream as its imagination takes flight. But life is hard, implacable, sad and most of all, life has become too unreal in search for a soul mate.  The enormity of purposeless and emptiness is portrayed in silences. Intoxication is commonly manifest as a cheat on loneliness. The highest level of loneliness symptom is the paranoia of fear both to love and to be loved. The chronic nature of loneliness is often deluded by one’s own self projection’s towards cruel life.

 

Nyi

( 2.12.2011 )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2011 nyi


Author's Note

nyi
after writing this..I'm thinking...does this going to mean anything to the reader? I am not sure..but what certain is that this is very difficult for me to write..I would appreciate a comment..In case you like..you can refer back to part 1..cheers..thanks for reading..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's captivating.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the way you described heart-beak and loneliness. The myth of love is never the same for two people. Same with pain and misery. Some people don't know pain. They have no heart. Thank you for the story of two words. A excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 2, 2011
Last Updated on December 2, 2011

Author

nyi
nyi

Yangon, Myanmar Yangon



Writing
Feeding Pigeons Feeding Pigeons

A Story by nyi


Falling Falling

A Poem by nyi


Alarm bells Alarm bells

A Poem by nyi