friend

friend

A Story by kelsey violette

dear friend,

      all though i know you can't read this, i feel i should let everyone know what a great person you are. i've always dreaded the day you would leave me forever, and maybe it won't be forever. but for now, it is. and i can't explain how much i miss you. i truly understand the expression, you'll never know what you've got, until you lose it. the day you left me, i  broke down, i'm not sure if it was all because of being upset. i think i was angry that you left me, because you had to leave me with all of our amazing memories, that i'll never forgot. when i think of the summer of 2007 i can't help but smile, i'll never forget it. and have never and will never regret one second of it. even the last parts when we were in trouble. i know you'll be okay, and i know i'll be okay. but you changed my life for the better, and i'll never forget you. you can just say, "i'm a plane ticket away" babygirl. and you're always going to have a special part of my heart, i carry you with me everywhere. even up to the legion. and when i here beyonce on the radio. one more year until i'll be a w***e, and i can listen to sublime, up at the rock. i love you to death, that's never going to change. you helped me through my dark days, when i told you i was done for, i was going to be gone. when i told you i wouldn't make it to fourteen, you were always the one to encourage me to keep moving, and my a*s will be okay. and with your words on mind, i know if you can do it. then i can do it. i love you, i miss you, and i hope its warm up there babygirl.

                          love forever,

                                  kelsey.

© 2008 kelsey violette


Author's Note

kelsey violette
this doesn't really fit under a catagory, just a letter to one of my missed friends.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
Added on May 15, 2008

Author

kelsey violette
kelsey violette

Northbridge, MA



About
I'm kv, hey! formally known, kelsey. original as f**k. die hard writer. brutally honest. sturrborn as all hell. more complicated then the back of your televeision set. more..

Writing