A Pharaoh and God

A Pharaoh and God

A Story by TheOne&Only

Her naked body floats above their bed. The silk of their sheets, gently weaves its self from the tips of her toes up to the curves of perky breasts. He watches in desire. To see such a Goddess. Her black thick hair floats behind her seductive expressions of want and need. A temptress she is. But her beauty was magic alone. Lost in her bliss he reaches up to grip her ankle. The silk wraps around his wrist to bind their grip. 

 She looks at him with her golden brown eyes with fire. As he pulls her down, time slows, her body drifts into his arms. As he places them into their bed. Making love to her was like a dream. Lost in a snakes gaze. She bewitches him. Into a sexual trance of dominance and submission. Her moans vibrated through his body. Sending ripples in the air effecting the matters that floated around them. 

 Her touch was deeper than the sex could go. Which made him fierce with more. He is lost in obsession, the need to touch her the same way she touches him was overwhelming. He is no longer a man but an animal. And that is what she so desired. The air around them became free. As the solid matters continued to float.

 He was not scared. He has seen this side to her once before. During these moments she was not alone in her world, in these moments. She made him a God. As the pieces of the room floated back into its place. And time came to its still. She too, tamed her Goddess ways in soundless sleep. Without effort or focus everything went back to as was. She too was back to being her fragile self. Face so sweet. Her body so perfect. Her skin as soft as the plucked feathers of a dove. She laid peacefully beside him. No one could ever know, the power possessed by such an innocent woman. She looked as any other. But she was her one and only. He kept her close. Only too close, for the world to witness her true self. 


She stands on her balcony that stood high above the sand, looking out to the horizon where the light shined behind the pillars in which she build. The wind blew through her hair. She could feel a presence. And it made her feel almost peaceful. She was happy. She looks over her right shoulder, where the Pharoah places his hand. "Its time". He whispers. 


She smiled with glee. An excitement of a child grew within her. Filling her heart with joy. He steps back as she gracefully climbs on the top of her ledge. She takes a deep breath with arms spread out to her sides. Eyes closed, she feels the energy around her, she see's the sands among the desert plains. The pillars that stand unfinished and the light that stills behind them.  As she open's her eyes, all that she see's, she held within her. She smiles almost demonically. The amount of energy that flowed in her veins, would make the selfless of people become the most selfish. The feeling of power. She basks in the aura. Maintaining her balance of self. The sand grains start to float up to her feet. Shining like tiny crystals against the dusk sunlight. As she too hovers only inches off the beautiful porcelain of her balcony. The land that stood under the pillars start to shake. He stood with amazement.  Feeling the powerful presence of his God. It was intoxicating. He watched as the earth changed before him, commanded by the one and only. It filled him with obsession.  He didn't know what meant more to him, the city in which he envisioned or the fact that she was able to make it come true. 


Powerful people from the far corners of the world traveled many distances to lay eyes on the one they called God. For all knew that God was real. No one knew where God stood. Till then. It was written in stone, that they would be able to know who God was from a single act he or she would do. The Pharaoh has seen her act plenty of times and knew long before that he found God. But only now did he tell the world. For many moons, the pharaoh housed many powerful people. They came with their councils, in order to gain value to there witness. For only the most powerful were able to see her, and only those who saw her became even more powerful. They went back to their corners of the world only to be worshipped as God's themselves. For the Goddess herself, it did not taint her soul to know of such creed. She was just happy they had let her be. The pharaoh proved to be distraught by the claims of such power and status. That he believed was only from his behalf. He wanted to be paid for his help in their rise to fortune and honor. He sought out to make his message clear. Only to cause a rising war, that broke all sacred bonds. Causing a no world order. The Goddess already broken by his deceit. Was now disappointed by his lack of respect for the holy order. And refused to be part of his reign for greed. His mistress poisoned him more. Filling his head with false hope. He set out for knowledge in the art of war. Forcing allegiance. And started building what he called an army. The pharaoh was so high on arrogance. That he paid no mind to time and patience. And build an army, filled with weak soldiers. The Goddess watched him build what he thought to be prideful. Only to tell him, that his army would fall. He became angry and resentful towards her words of wisdom. He knew, she spoke nothing but truth. Out of spite. He slowly started to strip his Goddess of the beauties in which she only knew to have. Hoping to force her to help in rebuilding an True army. The Pharaohs actions were beyond hurtful, but now has overstepped his place, losing heaven's blessing. The Goddess now alone. Was lost to how she should handle such disrespect. Her spirit was broken and her strength to fight seized to exist. She tried to speak some sense to the Pharaoh. Desperate to rekindle his spirit to its rightful being. She even went as far as to building the army he wished for. In hopes that having faith in him would help him do what's right. The greatness of the army, only added to his obsession of power. His own was no longer enough for him, he catered to his army as if they were his pride and joy. Spoiling them with goods, woman and housing. To the extent of his people suffering. What was once a place of beauty. Love and happiness. Seemed a distant dream. The Goddess now felt the pain bestowed upon her. Trusting her pharaoh left her hurt. Having faith in her pharaoh left her with the pain of others. Standing by his side brought her guilt. Patience, brought regret. And Time brought resentment. And loving him, turned heaven away.

 

She locked herself away in the highest place of her temple. Thinking, that being out of sight she would not be subjected to see. But that would prove to be inevitable. She heard the cries of the innocent that suffered from his reign. She felt the pain to those who suffered unnecessarily by the hands of the army she had build. She felt the terrorism from the far corners of the earth, that the broken bond had left. Causing fear near and far. There was no order in the world, leaving people scrambling like startled cattle. Unfamiliar to judgement. The people found security in woven cloaked sheep. Oblivious to the wolves that lurked behind such fassad. Seizing opportunity among the hysteria. To do as they pleased without consequence. The heaven turned a blind eye to the world at this point. Leaving the Goddess to suffer among the suffering. A lone. Hiding away did no good. Nor did it ease any pain. She thought she could fight through the cries and pain. But she and the world would soon know her fury. 

© 2016 TheOne&Only


Author's Note

TheOne&Only
unfinished....No beginning. No end.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on September 23, 2016
Last Updated on October 12, 2016

Author

TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only

Brazil



About
I am the One&Only, I write what I feel, as I do what I want. I want to write two particular books, so I thought this site would be a great start to my new ambitions. :) However, I also love poetr.. more..

Writing
Solace Solace

A Story by TheOne&Only