Sun & Moon

Sun & Moon

A Story by TheOne&Only

   She stood at the tip of the world. Looking forward at the future in front of her in all angles of life. The many faces that are familiar to the new faces she yet to face. The future only goes so far, yet she cares nothing to see past what she can see already. When it comes means nothing to her. Because she knows whether she wants it or not, or whether its good or bad. What she see's is going to come no matter what. She is the light of her path. In the dark past her light in which she doesn’t see. Is the world around her life. 

    Some would say this knowledge came with maturity. She has always been mature for her age. Wise beyond her years. It wasn’t that she was too young to know. Or see what she could see today. It was that she did not accept what she was to see. Its not just her life path she can see. She can see the lives of those in her darkness. Those in which surround and make up the world.

   Once upon a time ago, it was everyone else she could see. And never her own. Not only does she see but she is aware of the variety of emotions that flood its embodiment. It use to overwhelm her to feel the emotions of her own. The picture of life in front of her became distorted when she tried to focus on her own embody. Years later she stands here. Willing, 'feeling' of ALL. And All of her own.

   Tears fill her eyes. As she faces all the sadness in her life. They fall for the sadness of the lives of others. Her anger burns stronger then she has ever witness anger to be or feel. No actions can accommodate to the release of her anger. Seeking comfort in compatibility in match of her anger in another. Only to find it burns her sorrows to see no anger match her, but only the belief that others have in their like 'anger'. She does not pity her self. Or others. But only finds hope that there anger, whether matched or not. Be eased some way, some how. If not by actions of anger to mirror its defined title of emotion…then by what? 

  The world is silent at the tip of its rotation of physical ground. Though the world moves beneath her. She stands still. The light and darkness that disguise night and day, pass in the sky above her. Where her light does not shine over. However, shades respectfully. 

  That’s just how the world works. A part of the world, that was and cannot be touched by human life. Light and Dark will always come. The sun will burn as the moon will remain cold. Neither helping each other to be alike. But respecting its difference and its place in which space they share. That’s what she see's when she looks up at the world. She lets out a sigh. As the wind blows. 

  The silence is filled with the noises of life. Another sense to take in another sense to understand. She listened for as long as she remembered. She listens even when she speaks over the noises of life. She listens no matter what. Because that’s just how the world works. A part of the world that does not touch or alter her. As with all the senses she shares among the many others within space. 

Unlike the moon and sun. Down here, Respect is not given obsolete. As one does not care to step aside so peacefully to let each other BE. Like the moon and sun. Why can it be down here as it is up there. She whispers to herself. 

  Who is to tell, the sun and moon have it so easily to burn with light or be cold with dark. To rise or move aside. Did we forget the sun and moon do not move? If the sun gives off light, and we see it clear as day, does it not mean that it is LIFE? Maybe it does feel. But unlike us, it has no choice to feel otherwise. What freedom is that for the Sun, to only do as its meant to do. To live for only one purpose. And serve its self by that one Purpose.

 Just like the sun so is the moon. To forever be cold to its darkness. Mind you, the moon shines not its own offered light, 

  How do you think the moon feels? To know its light comes only from one. A Reason. To know, if not for that 'Reason', it wouldn’t have light. Let alone anything to offer. Does it matter where the light came from to the moon?  Yet, no 'matter' what one may think or say.  The moon still shines at night. And the Sun still brightens the day. Both still giving LIFE in their own way. With nothing in return. 

How beautifully sad that is to know. She smiles with more tears that fall. And hugs herself. She closes her eyes. And stands on the ground in which all lives stand upon. Hearing the noise, speaking in tone. Living like everyone else. Still with the same feelings as she felt at the tip of the world. Where she stood still, she now walks. Choosing to be in her darkness. With 'ALL' in her light. 

© 2017 TheOne&Only


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on March 19, 2017
Last Updated on March 19, 2017

Author

TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only

Brazil



About
I am the One&Only, I write what I feel, as I do what I want. I want to write two particular books, so I thought this site would be a great start to my new ambitions. :) However, I also love poetr.. more..

Writing
Solace Solace

A Story by TheOne&Only