Her Band

Her Band

A Story by Lulu~Forshage

         Silence enveloped me as I see her. Her dress of mesh, her smile so bright, an angel amongst a sea of people. I never figured I would know her, I didn't know she existed. As she gets closer, the music around her fades, the backdrop turns dark, my mind only focusing on her. The iris in my brown eyes dialate as tears slowly fall, splashing onto my bowtie, turning a few spots dark. I hold the small silver band in between my fingers, alowing it to slide onto my middle finger, but it's small frame barely slides past my finger's first joint. I smile at her and quickly look down to prevent distraction away from her radiant beauty.

         I blink away tears and take a deep breath, gathering myself together to stop anymore crying when I see it. My own words, etched forever into the circle of precious metal.

         "A ma rose, avec l'amour, le Gage."

         And it is then that I realize she is forever mine.

© 2009 Lulu~Forshage


Author's Note

Lulu~Forshage
My first fiction story, since I am more of a non-fiction writer. I hope you like XD

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on July 9, 2009
Last Updated on July 9, 2009

Author

Lulu~Forshage
Lulu~Forshage

Deer Park, TX



About
I am an aspiring writer whom (despite the poetry I have posted) detests poetry (most of what I have was for English class) and enjoys an excellent paranormal or fantasy romance novel. I don't get much.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Lulu~Forshage