The God Complex

The God Complex

A Poem by Onlyme


The Narcissist Or referred to as the having the “God Complex” in short. Is a personality disorder. That the individual needs the self-willed structure of greatness, needing for admiration and respect! They lack empathy, understanding or compassion. And only think of themselves and their own needs and desires. They crave power, status and strength as well as the influence over others. They may refuse to admit their errors of failure. Even in impossible tasks or problems. They may also hold their opinions as unquestionably correct. Just a little insider into the God Complex! The point I am making. They think they are “Right all the time”. “No matter what” And f**k you! They will tread on you, and walked over! They just do not care! No, love lost, for you or I.  We are nothing! To them!   The narcissist is everywhere watched out!.  Even here too!

© 2018 Onlyme


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

My mother had this .... , not nice as i was an only child... never quite good enough.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Onlyme

5 Years Ago

Can relate to that one big time Stella. I was an only child as well. That I think was also a major c.. read more
Stella Armour

5 Years Ago

i could go and on all evening about the way she treated me , but i won't ...it's in the past and the.. read more
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

Exactly. Time to move on. More power to you Stella. Sorry if this upset you. hugs.
Sounds like my mother. She only cared about herself and not others. She only wanted pleasure from men and anyone.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Onlyme

5 Years Ago

So sorry to hear that.
 송지석 / Ji-Suk

5 Years Ago

I got over it. C:
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

More power to you. Young man. You are strong.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 3, 2018
Last Updated on July 3, 2018
Tags: god complex, narcissist, never wrong, always right

Author

Onlyme
Onlyme

United Kingdom



Writing
Dawn Dawn

A Poem by Onlyme