Chapter 1 : Benny's genesis

Chapter 1 : Benny's genesis

A Chapter by oka42
"

this is the shortest chapter of them all and it starts about Benny Marshal Watherford

"
in 1999 Benny Marshal Watherford ...me was born in Paris - France , i was a beautiful baby i had rosy cheeks and a straight brown hair and blue eyes, my father was really happy with my genesis because he always wished that he would have a son , and his wish became true, my father loved science he has been studying science since he was a little child and that's why he is trying to invent something new, but actually his real job was a police officer , he didn't like his job he wanted to quit but he couldn't , because if he quits he will be busty and he needs money for his family especially after i was born , i started to grow up and my father was really happy seeing me grow up because he wanted me to be something when i grow up, one day i was having breakfast , ''hey Benny, do you like to be a police officer when you grow up?'' said my father, '' well dad, that's not a bad idea but i guess there are better jobs right?'' i said , ''of course Benny,you can be anything you want to be but , you must be aware of your choice'' said my father , ''yes dad, but i guess my destiny will lead me to my job and also i have always wanted to be a poet so no one ridicules  me'' i said , '' no one will do that Benny as long as you are doing a great job'' said my father.
two years later i was 7 years old my father started to look to educate me, then he signed my name in a school, it was a really great place when i first entered i met a kid called 'Herbert' 
''hi,i am Herbert,what's your name?'' said Herbert , ''my name is Benny'' , ''are you new here?'' said Herbert , ''yes i am, what about you?,you seem friendly by the way'' , i said , ''yes i am, i joined this school two days ago ,and thank you'' said Hebert , ''your welcome , this is really a nice place '' i said, ''hey,lets go play or do anything there are glides and other things here come on'' said Herbert , ''oh okay sure, i love glides''.
after the school day ended i went back to home, when i opened the door and entered i found lots of people in my house , i was unable to know the reason of  their  presence  i went up to my room i also found lots of girls i asked them : ''what are you doing here'' , they didn't reply , i asked them again and again the same question and they are still not replying , i went to my Father's room and it was the only empty room , i asked my father '' hey dad,who are those people in our house and who are those girls in my room, and what are they doing here?'' i started to be curious and asking dad too many questions , ''those are visitors Benny'' he said , ''Visitors???? , what's the event of their visit??''  i asked , '' they are here for me''  he said , ''what??? for what dad?''  i said , '' BENNY!!, did you already forget?? , he shouted , ''Forget about what Dad????'' , i asked , ''Benny , it's my birthday'' he said sadly.
after the people left i went to my room it was time to sleep it was over 2 AM,when i went to bed i kept wondering how could i forget about my Father's birthday?? i didn't knew it was today , i slept sad , so as my father because he was waiting for the happy birthday wish from his son. after that day i went down for breakfast but i didn't find it, i didn't find anyone i tried to shout ''DAD''  but no one replied i went out to my house's garden and i found no one, i kept wondering where did they all go? minutes later i found a guy in my garden walking like robot but he didn't look like a robot at all , i was too scared to get close to him but i was still wondering at that moment where are the people in this place?


© 2013 oka42


Author's Note

oka42
Chapter 1 : Benny's genesis

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on January 29, 2013
Last Updated on February 7, 2013


Author

oka42
oka42

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom



About
i write stories that have no end my name is oka and i am 16 years old and i am from Wolverhampton - England more..

Writing