A Horror Story in Twelve Sentences

A Horror Story in Twelve Sentences

A Story by Harrison_Ozwald
"

This is a horror story in twelve sentences from a reddit writers topic.

"
A Horror Story in Twelve Sentences
Copyright 2016 Austin Hicks All Rights Reserved
2016 MARCH 21 7:30AM ZUSHI,JAPAN

Blackness of night, stillness, silence, a gloominess envelops all. Young girl, pompous and gay, with a light step, approaches the ever darkness. The echo all around of the pitter-patter of stiletto high heel shoes on harsh pavement. A shapeless  figure emerges from a place unknown watching, waiting, with quickening breath. She, a symbol of goodness, purity, all that is held sacred by the loving, nears the tragic, crestfallen, filth of all humanity. A sound? a motion? emanates from the deepest of shadow, a place seemingly entirely devoid of light. She halts, listening, perhaps waiting, for what she knows is there. Movement and speed, a rush of wills and insatiable desires. Her leg is swift, and finds the space between the night's lower appendages, into its sensitive nether regions where nerve endings, excited to their most sensitive level, abound. A cry, never heard of before or since, a sound of pain, sorrow, and loneliness, billows from the orifice of the unknown shapeless sight. Then all is silent, except for the moan of a crouched figure, whose resolve has been shattered and dismembered on a night where evil is kept at bay.


© 2016 Harrison_Ozwald


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 5, 2016
Last Updated on May 5, 2016
Tags: horror, darkness, escape

Author

Harrison_Ozwald
Harrison_Ozwald

Zushi, Japan



About
I love to read and write. What else is there to do besides copulate? more..

Writing