Walk with me

Walk with me

A Poem by Bliss in Sorrow

If not the entire journey, then just a few lanes, please walk with me.


Disappear sometimes in between so I get used to walk alone and not fear solitude.


Whenever I tumble, I will get up myself, just be there to listen how I struggled and got up again.


When my heart is full of pain and my vision is blurry with tears,

Don’t share my pain and just smile at me, that smile will be the most beautiful thing ever.


Sometimes hold my hand when I am on a wrong path, other times let me commit mistakes.


When I reach towards the end of the tunnel and look back,

Just stay a little longer till the time I disappear,

Catching a glimpse of you at a distance far away will be enough for me.


If not the entire journey, then just a few lanes, please walk with me.

© 2022 Bliss in Sorrow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh who can igonre friendship in his life? While thinking of the vulnarable companionships?
Your poem rememberd me of the need of friendship in life. That's why people who are hidden in their own thoughts,are much more depressed.
Thanks for sharing.
Nima

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bliss in Sorrow

1 Year Ago

Thanks Nima. I am glad you could relate to it. 😊
Nima.Hope

1 Year Ago

The pleasure is mine.



Reviews

This one is meant for someone very special. Sometimes, if we are lucky, we have people in our lives whose simple presence is enough to make the journey worth it and to help us through the difficult times. Don't let this person go.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bliss in Sorrow

1 Year Ago

Thanks John...yeah we don't need a big group of people but a special person who I'd there at our low.. read more
A touching write. Life is a learning process, and we all have to stand alone at some time, and learn from our mistakes. But we all need someone to be there for us some of the time too. Comfort, support and love are what we need, and we should be willing to be there for others too.

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bliss in Sorrow

1 Year Ago

Thanks Robert. It's true all of us crave for some love, care and support and that's a great thought .. read more
I really liked this line : "When my heart is full of pain and my vision is blurry with tears, Don’t share my pain and just smile at me, that smile will be the most beautiful thing ever." Sometimes it is just a smile that can help someone feel much better. We all need fo learn to stand up on our two feet, and be our own independent boss, but your poem shows that there should be someone we can count on when we need them most, that they'll be there for us. The first and last line "If not the entire journey, then just a few lanes, please walk with me." really captures that idea, that this person will be there for them, if not for an entire journey, for a while to help them get back on track. Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed reading this!

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bliss in Sorrow

1 Year Ago

Thanks Aura for the heartfelt feedback. We all need someone to count on during our low times. Thanks.. read more
Aura

1 Year Ago

You are welcome!
A well crafted poem; quite poignant and soft; I like the repetition at the beginning and end. You don't have to be with me all the time, just when I need you the most...vivid descriptions of the times when your love will hopefully be near to watch over you. Use of lovely words to describe this emotional scene.
Well written.
Best, Betty

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Bliss in Sorrow

1 Year Ago

Thanks a lot Betty for your kind words. You truly understood the emotions I was trying to deliver. R.. read more
Betty Hermelee

1 Year Ago

You're welcome!
PS perhaps you could read some of mine!

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 15, 2022
Last Updated on June 15, 2022


Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Honesty Honesty

A Poem by Temperance