Ice Cream Sunday

Ice Cream Sunday

A Story by Pam
"

It's a short blurb I found while cleaning yesterday. I added on to some of it.

"
"What's the point of crushing on a dude four years older than you if you'll never meet him?" Milly turned away and I could tell that I hurt her feelings.
"I'm sorry," I opened my arms and hugged her.
"It's okay. You're right, I'll never get the chance to meet him anyway. I'm surprised that you don't have a crush on him, since he's your age." 
At that moment, my face turned red from embarrassment.
"There's a lot of things that'll surprise you about me," I exclaimed and shut my computer off, "Come on Milly. How about I get you some ice cream from the fridge?"
"Sounds good to me!" she agreed with a smile.
I shut the TV off, and walked over to the fridge. After opening the door, I grabbed Milly's favorite flavor of ice cream, chocolate, off the shelf. The door slammed, and I laid the container on the table. Milly brought over some bowls and spoons. She sloppily laid them in front of the tub of ice cream; spoons on top of each other and bowls not aligned properly. I gave each of us a few scoops, and placed the container back in the fridge. We both picked up our bowls, and headed outside toward the porch. Milly and I sat on the enormous, at least to her it was, wooden swinging chair. It was fun hanging out with my little sis, and I couldn't wait until tomorrow, because it's my seventeenth birthday.

© 2013 Pam


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on August 12, 2013
Last Updated on August 12, 2013

Author

Pam
Pam

NJ



About
Heyy. I'm seventeen and have been writing for most of my life. I'm also interested in Art and Computers. more..

Writing
Open Windows Open Windows

A Poem by Pam


Royalty with Fame Royalty with Fame

A Story by Pam





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5