Chapter {1}

Chapter {1}

A Chapter by panda_chan

Chapter ; The pain in my A*s named Aiden

Pov----; Falen

Beep,beep rung my annoying alarm clock as I laid in my king sized bed. I sighed heavily  as I got out of my bed and went into my bathroom, I looked at my reflection in the mirror I had dark curly brown hair with a tan complexion, I had forest green eyes and I was six three. I also had an six pack which I was proud of, I turned on the sink and washed my face  then I opened the dark chestnut cabinets and took out a bottle of tooth past and my blue tooth bush. After I finished bushing my teeth I went back into my room and grabbed a gray shirt and black plain and some old gray and black DC's.

I then ran down stairs to see my mom cooking breakfast with eight people talking around our huge white table. Oh , I guess I should explain well you see I'm a werewolf and my dad's the alpha of the pack until my seventeenth birthday which is in one more day and to be honest I was excited to finally be able to be the leader of the pack I had been training to be since I was ten. I walked into the dinner room which was connected to the kitchen.

 

"Good, morning boss", yelled two short red head boy and blue haired boy.

 

"Morning, Ash", I said as a huge small appeared on my face, you see Ash is the baby in the group and since we were little him and his twin brother Dawn have been calling me boss.

 

"Morning", said a black blond as he stuffed his face with pancakes.

 

"Raven, how many times do I have to tell you not to eat with food in your mouth", yelled my mother's elegant soft voice.

 

I laughed, and turned to say good morning to my mother, she was shorter than me and was a skinny women, she had brown long wavy hair and sky blue eyes that i sometimes wished I inherited from her instead of my green forest eyes from my father. 

 

I sat down at the table say good morning to the rest of the pack kids that stayed in the pack house with us, I then turned my head around noticing my beta in his seat I raised an eyebrow in question.

 

"Nathan, is still getting dressed", said Dawn as he biting a peice of bacon.

 

"Really, so the nerd ..." I said.

 

"What, about me", answered a deep voice as a tall skinny boy with black messily bed hair appeared as he fixed his black glasses on his face.

 

"Nothing", I said quickly as Nathan sat down and glared playfully at me.

 

We finished breakfast and went out side to our cars and drove to school, today was going to be a good day I hope because if he was there I would probably loss control and go wolf again and boy would I be in for a long lecher and punishment again. I sighed as he pulled into the huge packed parking lot but lucky for us our pack is the most Superior one in Vermont. I turned and parked into my usual parking space and there he stood in front of the school with the rest of his blood sucker friends, Aiden Van William the most irrigating loud mouth color person and believe me that was saying a lot since vampires are suppose to be quiet and dark right.

 

But was pissed me off was he thought he was the bad a*s around school, I got of my car along with Nathan, Dawn, Ash, and Raven and walked towards the front steps. Today Aiden was wearing a black beanie that laid his hair , he had a yellow pain shirt with a black vest, black ripped jeans and combat boots, gray shinny chains hung from his jeans as he also wore colorfully bracelets and piercing.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him as he turned his head and smiled at my direction as his brown eyes flashed red. I flicked him off and heard him chuck softly to himself as his friends cocked their eyebrows at him.

 

I walked pasted him without a word and head inside the school.

 

"Wow, the corpse actual let you pass by without a rude remark or snort", said Raven as he yawned and stretched.

 

"Yeah, whats up with that", asked Ash and Dawn at the same time.

 

"Maybe, he finally got tired of messing with you", said Nathan bordly.

 

Really, that was the stupidest thing I ever heard him say since he was the smart one outta the  five of us plus we all knew Aiden and his followers made it their mission to piss me off on a regular bases.

The guy and I then walked towards our lockers and chatted til the bell rung, I then turned and bumped into some one and to my luck it was Aiden. He flew backwards and fell on top of someone , really gracefully for a vampire right.

 

"What, the f**k", roared Aiden as he rubbed his a*s and stood up.

 

I laughed which made him pissed more so he stepped up towards me so we where chest to chest.

 

"You, think that's funny mutt", he yelled and by now the whole hallway was looking at us.

 

I tried to control my breathing before I did something I might regret like tear Aiden's head right from his toothpick like body.

 

"What did you say", I said claimly.

 

"You heard me you....", said Aiden.

 

"Hey, a*s holes I'm the one who should be piss after all your the one who made his fat a*s fly onto me", yelled a big tall boy with brown hair said the boy as he pointed at me.

 

"Yeah, well no one was talking to you so like I was saying", said Aiden as he turned back towards me.

 

The boy who I think was named John grabbed Aiden's shoulder ruffly and pushed him, his cold body hit against mine sending electricity threw me.

 

Aiden turned and punched me in the face catching me off by surprise as my head flew back, I quickly recovered and punched him back only for him to duck and for poor John to get hit in his face.

 

Aiden smiled and went for another punch only for me to duck and for John to take another blow, the teachers then came out and  yell at us to go to the office.

 

After twenty minutes of listening to principal  Drew yell at Aiden , John and me about how much of trouble we are and letting his spit fly out and hit John in the face through the whole lecher since he was sitting closely by the principal with a huge ice pack  on his right eye.

 

I felt slightly bad for John since he was hit twice and had spit on his face but hey at the same time I was glad I wasn't sitting close to principal Drew.

 

"Okay, boys your punishment will be to spend two weeks in dentition.

 

Aiden sighed before turning to John and knocking his lights out , he then faced the Principal  who was shocked and afraid.

 

"Look, here Mr. Drew as far as you can remember John here was bullying me and Falen here came to save me so you gave John two weeks of dentition and let Mr.Smith and me off understand , great". said Aiden as he glamoured Mr.Drew.

 

Mr.Drew looked at Aiden and told him we were free to go.

 

Aiden and I walked out of the principal's door and went to class.

 

Maybe having a corpse around isn't so bad after all, ha-ha who I'am I kidding yeah right Aiden was a pain in my a*s.

 

Author note - please comment >o< ....



© 2013 panda_chan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 26, 2013
Last Updated on October 26, 2013
Tags: chapter 1


Author

panda_chan
panda_chan

About
Hey guys Im back with some new stories I hope you guys enjoy. I really like to write boyxboy stories lol and some mpreg and I love video games. I also love music especial.. more..

Writing
wrf wrf

A Story by panda_chan