We met up for the first time after the last.

We met up for the first time after the last.

A Poem by Pandora E.

You asked me when I started liking spicy food and I said I wanted my mouth to burn with something other than the taste of you.
I spent a year trying to find myself and I lost it all in your goddamn eyes.
You questioned about the meteor shower last night and I said I didn't watch it because I haven't been able to look at the night sky since you left. All I see is how the stars are dull compared to your eyes or how you have the Milky Way flowing through your veins.
We looked at the moon and all I could think about was how it whispered more sweet nothings in my ears than you ever did and maybe that should have been the first warning sign.
You mentioned the holes in my shirts and I responded with perhaps they're remaining from that time you tore pieces of me out and I never did manage to find them all.

© 2015 Pandora E.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JC
I said I wanted my mouth to burn with something other than the taste of you.- just that one line a lone, if someone said that to me...I'd be f*****g amazed, and that is just one line out of many, I feel your poetic soul here more than ever, how deeply you feel, how things are more pronounced and beautiful to you, even when things are damned and ugly you can write it in the most awesome way.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Added on March 14, 2015
Last Updated on April 2, 2015
Tags: love, breakup, relationships, sad

Author

Pandora E.
Pandora E.

Canada



About
Hi I'm Pandora and I specialize in uneven eyeliner and bad ideas. more..

Writing