The Barn

The Barn

A Chapter by papoo
"

Chapter one

"

 It was a cold, the moon was out and no clouds. "Hurry!" Alejandro exclaimed as I ran after him and tried to catch him, "Give it back!" I screamed as I tried to chase him through the dark with the tree branches whipping at my face not knowing whether something could come out of the woods and attack me.

 

 Alejandro ran down a hill and tripped on a broken branch. "Ahhhhh" Alejandro screamed as he slid down the rest of the hill, I ran down the hill avoiding the branch and tried to help him as I asked him if he was alright.

 

   "Yeah im fine." he repiled grabbing his ankle. I lean down beside him and ask "Is it broken?"

 

 "No i dont think so" he replied as we both looked at it.

 

 "Well theres no bone sticking out and no blood" he replied "I hate the dark'' he moaned and he stood up we slowley walked through the woods and saw a old barn "Hey doesn't that barn look like it should be in a horror movie to you?"I asked.

 

 "Yeah it kinda-"

 

 "Uhhhnn"

 

 

"Um are you sure"? I asked

 

 

Before Alejandro could finish his sentence we heard a faint moan "Um did you just moan Alejandro?" I asked.

 

 "No I think its comming from the barn."

 

 We slowly walk into the barn and find ourselves facing a giant rusted truck with no tires, broken windows and a shatterd windshield. Alejandro carefullly opened the car door and inside was a crowbar, bowie knife and a box of matches, inside the box of matches was a letter written in some forgien language.

 

"Whats it say?"  Alejandro asked. "I don't really know it looks kinda like chinese or maybe japanese." 

 

 "Well how do we figure out the this writing?"

 

"How am I supposed to know?" I blurted out. "Alejandro should we take this to a person that like, can translate this crap?"

 

"Umm I don't know, plus where are we gonna find someone at this time at night to translate it?"

 

We had heard the faint sound of something fleshy being torn apart near the hay stacks, we slowly walked over towards them to investigate. Alejandro quickly looks at me.

 

"Chris do you think this is a good idea?"

 

"Well its not the brightest idea." I mutter under my breath. We both get closer to the pile of hay, and the noise is so loud it feels like its right near you're face.

 

 

 



© 2012 papoo


Author's Note

papoo
please post any questions or concerns about the story thank you

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good ^_^
You forgot to cap the A in Alejandro

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on October 4, 2012
Last Updated on October 6, 2012


Author

papoo
papoo

Lykos town 18, NC



About
i am human i like pie i can skateboard i love music love to read im related to InkAngelXIII i admire writing dislikes Hypocrites and anything not worth my wild more..

Writing