INTRODUCTION TO "LIVING IN AN AWAKENED WORLD"/ A spiritual adventure into the near future!

INTRODUCTION TO "LIVING IN AN AWAKENED WORLD"/ A spiritual adventure into the near future!

A Chapter by Patricia L. Allen

The red alerts are going off all over the world signaling that we are treading thin ice as far as anything ever remaining the same!

From the very beginning of writing this story, a notion that it had already been written and was now ready to be displayed into a book format, has been a constant and continuing revelation; although

I am not proclaiming that these descriptions of life in the year 2017 and beyond are premonitions, nor direct predictions. The story’s main focus revolves around the suggested realities of why these things could continue to happen on a broader scale: the possible options that are available for a human to survive such world conditions, and a look into the contrasting perspectives conflicting between the human and divine natures pervading all mankind.

My first published book titled, “Living Your Divine Pure Natures”, describes the reality of our spiritual self, along with instructional exercises that can help bring these divine natures back into conscious awareness, which have always been our truest identity. In this fictional tale, these natures come to life in such a way that exemplifies what it might be like if the world were awakened and expressing them naturally.

Sahara, the main character in this story, has been gifted from birth with an awareness of her spiritual natures; remembered and applied as a natural part of herself. The fact that the people around her are still very much in denial of this part of themselves, alerts Sahara to be very quietly content within her own gifts, as she begins to develop an even closer relationship with her intuitiveness and inner angelic voices.

 

As the majority of the world is transfixed upon their physical obsessions and egoist human illusions, Sahara is cherishing every divine reality within herself in order to escape the fiasco, and becomes driven by a hope filled faith that she will find the rumored village of spiritually awakened people, such as herself, living secluded in the Ozark Mountains in Arkansas.

The story is told from a spiritual perspective, by an anonymous observer, encouraging the reader with compassionate understanding into a way of love and acceptance towards those not yet awakened to their spirituality. The struggle of conflict between the human and spiritual identity, taking place within every person, is acknowledged as a driving force that creates havoc on the outside of themselves; concluding the possibility that the chaotic world conditions are mere effects, caused by collective unconscious denials.

 

With an imaginative perspective into what our future extremes could rise to, with even more raging climatic effects in play, fallible politicians in power, and relentless mass obsession and worship in a failing dollar system, one has the opportunity to see this fiction as a red alert to peer within oneself, to desire to calm the fears brought on by egoist illusions, and dare to seek the true reality of life, starting with one’s own inner being. Sahara is the example of what our inner life might be like after the tempest is calmed, reality takes charge, and a spiritual solution to every human problem is realized and applied.

The awakened village is an exemplified display of possibilities, that if only one human would adopt for their own self, as a standard for living, could experience “living in an awakened world” within their own personal inner life! Mother Grace, the matriarch of the village, is representing of the authoritative Holy Spirit, which I strongly believe dwells securely within our very soul.

Sahara, along with her male counterpart, Stefan, in their intimately romantic relationship, images the unity between the male and female counterparts within each soul, demonstrating how blissful it can be when these two genders, living within one person, reach a balanced understanding and acceptance of the other.

 

I invite you to take this enlightening journey with me into the near future; to experience it through the characters of those who have mastered the fears, relinquished the illusions, reclaimed the truth, and found an Eden, where they can experience “living in an awakened world” together, despite how the rest of the world is choosing to live.

 



© 2009 Patricia L. Allen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on May 9, 2009


Author

Patricia L. Allen
Patricia L. Allen

Kona, HI



About
I am a writer! I am a publisher author of two books and counting! My passion is to encourage and inspire the world with literary means, while living in seclusion and watching this world from a distanc.. more..

Writing