Who is John Galt?

Who is John Galt?

A Story by Darshan

Was completely absolved by stress this year. There have been a number of times I've been frustrated and stressed out due to things happening in my life. Then this happened yesterday evening at work, while me trying to escape from all this stress and focusing on solving a problem with sensorless control of PMSMs. 


While we were debugging the issue, aveek, my colleague, lost his phone and asked me to dial his number.


I did so. 


A little later his phone rings at desk of our another colleague, and a dear friend, Himanshu. Aveek jumps with relief to collect his phone.


“Who is John Galt?”, he replies, bewildered.


Turns out he hadn’t saved my number in his phone, and there is an app called true caller which displays the identity of people who are not in your list of contacts. True caller searches your number saved in someone else’s phone with their app.


“Dude, seriously! Who is this John Galt?”, he interrupts my chain of thoughts, “And why true caller displays his name when you are calling?”


For a moment my heart skipped few beats. Storm of thoughts took over again.


“I have no idea”, I replied, “Someone must’ve saved my number mistakenly with that name.”


Kept thinking about this all night: "Who is John Galt?" 


It's been a long night. 


And now, I can see the sun rising.


It's time. To create something new.

© 2019 Darshan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

427 Views
Added on November 16, 2019
Last Updated on November 16, 2019

Author

Darshan
Darshan

Surat, Hindu, India



About
Hey...I am Darshan M. Pandit. I'm the kind of a guy who likes to explore knowledge! (I've burnt my fingers many times in doing so...but still I love it) I may not understand the language of money.... more..

Writing