11

11

A by Piece Of My Life
"

memoir of what I experienced 10 years ago

"

It's blurry. It all runs together during this time. I can't tell you exact dates. I just remember bits and pieces of it.

I remember he got a black light, and glow in the dark paint. I remember his room always being dark, stereo on, candle lit, cigarette smoke, and us. Drinking, card games, sex.

I remember his friends out in the living room partying, and being walked in on a few times, sometimes on purpose I'm sure. By this point I didn't care. I was drinking every day and night. We didn't sleep. I had to get up around 5 am in order to make it to work, which was in my town. That is, till I just gave that up too.



I felt dirty and broken and lost.

© 2008 Piece Of My Life


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Easy to fall down. Hard to get up. A wild chapter. I believe most of us must reach the bottom to learn what we truly need. A sad place and landing in the chapter. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 4, 2008

Author

Piece Of My Life
Piece Of My Life

TX



About
(true) memoir of what I experienced 10 years ago, boring maybe but feels great to tell it- swore I never would. I'm 38 and on a mission to say everything I shouldn't. Wrote this out for the first time.. more..

Writing