how do i do it ?

how do i do it ?

A Story by peaches
"

this is a short story about a guy tht i like

"
How do i do it ? How do i tell him that i like him ? i like him so much and its hard for me to tell him someone please help me out (:

© 2010 peaches


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You could spend time with him. Show him you care. Hope that helped!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Punch him. That will get his attention. If you really love him that much you will go to extreme lenghts to prove it and punching him is something he will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER forget. He may punch you back of course, but equally he may love you for ever more. Punch him. Do it hard. And when he shreeks, 'Why did you do that?' just say, 'Because I love you.' Punch him.

Posted 13 Years Ago


hmm. well just hang out with him and spend happy moments together. you should be able to judge when the right moment is to tell him. Best do it when you're both in good moods. but like Gabriella said, this isn't really a story. best of luck though!

Posted 13 Years Ago


This isn't a story. This kind of material is more appropriate for blogging or message boards.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sorry but I would probably put you in a worse situation lol. I don't have any idea. Still trying to figure that out too.

Posted 13 Years Ago


short and sweet, love it.

Posted 13 Years Ago


you should post a letter on his locker.

or better yet, if you are friends with him. edit a story that 'you friend likes this person' then ask him to help you how to say it. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Be close by and give him you happy smile. Allow things to fall into place. Never rush a good thing. We need to walk slowly into something we want to be special and good.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


Well, when you said short story, I didn't know you meant this short...lol. But like zappy said, you should just tell him. But you girls have a lot of ways of letting a guy know that you like him without actually telling him.

Posted 13 Years Ago


i think u should tell him in person that u really like him btw great story

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

387 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 31, 2010
Last Updated on May 31, 2010

Author

peaches
peaches

spalding, GA



About
well my name is krystal i am 15 years old, i am very funny, I AM TAKEN. im a huge fan of taylor swift. well i come from a big family. cats are my favorite animal. well i plan on going to college and b.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Loving You. Loving You.

A Poem by Jvonne