Who are You?

Who are You?

A Screenplay by Elsie

I am the Judge who will pass Judgement on you

I am the Executioner who will decide your fate

I am the Prisoner a poor helpless soul

 

Scene One: A big court room filled with nothing but you and the Judge. Who does not care what happens to you. Since you are just another worthless human who was thrown into the court room who will face an unfair trail. That no one cares about you.

 

Judge:  You are not worthy enough to receive a fair trial. If you were then you would not be in my court room. (Sinister laugh comes from the judge) Your crime is so horrendous that I refuse to speak of it. The dirt that sticks to my feet as I walk upon this Earth has more worth than you could ever wish to have. I refuse to punish you so easily as given you some jail time.  Instead I sentence you to death. Guards take this worthless human to the Executioner I  can no longer stand to see this prisoner. (Yells the Judge)

 

Scene Two: A poor lite room were only the Executioner is allowed to be in. The prisoner stands by the door way waiting to hear the fate that is ahead.

 

Executioner: I have been told the Judge has sentenced you to death. I refuse to let death come so easily to a worthless human like you. A stray dog has more dignity than you will ever know. I will send you off to a  faraway island. There you will find nothing but ocean filled with sharks and sand. You will be weight down on the island. You will starve and die alone.  Just another piece of trash the world has gotten rid of, just in time to allow another in. Now be gone with you worm. (Executioner laugh come out so dark and sinister it would make your skin crawl)

 

Scene Three: Thrown onto a boat and shipped to a forsaken island. Left with chains around the prisoner wrist to weight them down. Left to die.

 

Prisoner: My own people have turn their backs on me. They welcome monsters who have done unspeakable crimes back into our lives. My only crime is standing up for what I believe was right. Fight against the flow that so many people get mixed up in. Look at where I ended up. Alone on an island to die a slow and painful death.

IS THIS HOW THE WORLD WANTS TO END UP? ALLOWING MURDERS, RAPIST, HIT-MAN, SEXUAL PREDATORS, AND OTHER MONSTERS BACK WITH LOVE LIKE THEY DID NOTHING WRONG?

THOSE WHO CHOSE TO GO AGAINST THE GRAIN. WHO CHOSE TO STAND UP FOR THEIR OWN BELIEFS. ARE TO BE SENTENCE TO A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH?

 

Scene Four: The Prisoner comes to a realization and cries out to the world in hopes that someone is listening.

 

Prisoner: If there is anyone out there who can hear me. Know that its time to stand up against the world. To see bullies as it is, in its true form. Not the form we wish to see them in. Do we not see the damage bullying does at any age. How one thing can cut so deep that it leaves a nasty scar. A scar that some never recover from.

Let us stand as one and show bullies they no longer have power over us. That we all have rights and we all can live. We don’t need to take our hatred out on others to feel better about ourselves. That we can live in peace.

 

Scene Five: Prisoner breaks free of the weights.

 

Prisoner: I am no longer a Victim. I am a Fighter. I am a Survivor who will Conquer onward. I am Strong. I am no longer a Bystander who stands on the sidelines. Too afraid to stand up and fight back. I am a Rescuer for those in need.

 

Scene Six: Prisoner proclaims a promise to the world and everyone in it.

 

Prisoner: I will be your STRENGTH when you need STRENGTH. I will be your SHIELD against that hatred. I will be your reason to STAND STRONG. Most importantly your FRIEND.

Who are you? The Judge, The Executioner, The Prisoner, The Victim, The Survivor

 

Prisoner: The chose has been made for myself. I will stand STRONG not as a Victim, but as a Survivor. To be the light to other who see not light at the end of the tunnel.

 

Who will you chose to be? It up to you on who You chose to become. Let us stand together and not against one another any longer.

© 2016 Elsie


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on July 24, 2016
Last Updated on July 24, 2016

Author

Elsie
Elsie

Marblehead, MA



About
I love to write and I write anything and everything. I love to sing even though I am not good at it. I love to walk around everyone that I can. I love to read everything I can usually get my hands on... more..

Writing
Hold on Hold on

A Poem by Elsie


Brother Brother

A Chapter by Elsie


Power of Life Power of Life

A Story by Elsie