Just 3 Simple Words

Just 3 Simple Words

A Poem by alyssa
"

How could 3 simple words mean so much... yet soo little?

"

Who knew three simple words could mean so much...

Yet we say them some so offten, somtimes we loose the meaning,

I love you,

three words that could mean the world to one person,

But mean soo little to another,

life offten gets so busy those words are forgotten,
Not said to the people who mean the most.

© 2011 alyssa


Author's Note

alyssa
just a little though..

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"I love you" is powerful, comforting and should only be said
if you actually love the person to whom it's directed.
It's true, that 'i love you' is misused, misdirected and played.
Those that use those words better mean it!
Nicely expressed.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Mega kudos for coming to such a great conclusion at such a young age. Oh, and I'm back!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lots of truth in those words...we do seem to take the ones who mean the most for granted. Sad, but true.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Short, true and wonderful. Wonderfully written.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So true.
Too much or to little, we never seem to say "I love you" with genuine feelings anymore.
Lovely write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Your words are really sweet and true, but I guess we want to spread our affection around so words come pouring out of us without thinking. But it is right to keep special phrases and special words for the special people in our lives else those words become diluted.

You write so well, but, love, please watch your spelling.. look in the dictionary, yes?

Posted 15 Years Ago


Hi Alyssa,

Your words ring loud and clear in this write. We often we do throw the words "I love you" around without really thinking of their true meaning. Very nice. Thank you so much for dropping in to visit with Aspiring Angel and myself and please come back as you can. I don't get to visit on Writer's Cafe as often as I would like but I will be back I promise.

Hugs,
Lesa

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like this, it's short, yet to the point. We never seem to think about those words, or just toss them around without the real meaning. You seem to have captured the ideas perfectly. Good job!

"Who knew 3 simple words could mean so much..."

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

479 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 6, 2008
Last Updated on March 19, 2011

Author

alyssa
alyssa

NY



About
I live in NY and wouldn't change it for the world. I write to expess myself and share my point of veiw. I want to work with kids and love to help out! I can be realy loud once you get to know me but I.. more..

Writing