1

1

A Chapter by pink_kyla

I stepped into the house and threw my coat on the bench beside the door. I looked up to see my brother Tyler leaning against the side of the stairs.

"Hey Katey. Your school called."

"Oh. yeah, i forgot about that." Busted.

"Your lucky i answered and not Mrs. Dawson"

Mrs. Dawson is mine and Tylers foster mom. We started living with her and Mr. Dawson two years ago when our mom died.

"Just dont do it again, okay Katey?"

"Sure Tyler."

Tyler doesnt really approve of the things i do but hes very protective of me.

I walked up stairs and into the bedroom i share with my foster sister Gwen. I tossed my bag onto the floor and slumped onto me bed.

"Hi Kate!" I rolled over to see Gwen kneeling on her bad.

"Hey Gwen. Hows life?" I ask.

"Its good! Today Ms.West gave us a new project. We have to find one person in our life and interview them. Can i pick you?"

"Sure Gwen."

I sat and answered some questions that Gwen was asking only to be interupted the ringing of my cell phone. I jumped up and walked to the other side of the room snatching my phone off of the dresser and flipped it open.

"Hello?"

"Katelynn?!" I heard a desperate voice ask.

"Uhm yah, its Katelynn."

The person on the other end sort of sighed in relief.

"Well... this might sound, well sort of impossible. But, my name is Antonio Romano and, well... Im your dad."



© 2012 pink_kyla


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on March 3, 2012
Last Updated on March 3, 2012


Author

pink_kyla
pink_kyla

toronto, ontario, Canada



About
i like to write but sometimes i get HUUUGE writers block :/ more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by pink_kyla


2 2

A Chapter by pink_kyla