prolouge pt2

prolouge pt2

A Chapter by Piper Mclean
"

:P

"

Empire State Building lodge

______________________________

 

"Is everyone here." chiron asked looking around counting "Nope still have to wait for the Romons." he shook his head "Of course" Annabeth muddered, Percy rolled his eyes "Why are we here anyways?" Piper nodded in agreement "Yeah you guys can like tell us, did we like win something or another?" Leo grinned "And I don't even know who any of you are" He started pulling out a whole lot of random."But if there is a prize I don't care who you guys are." the strolls looked up "Wait no one said anything about prizes" Annabeth slaped her forhead with her hand.

 

Just then the doors to the empire, and three people in togas? walked in. "Romans, welcome, we are so glad you came" Chiron said. "Yeah so glad." clarisse mummbled under her breath, "It was are pleasor" a girl with brown fizzy hair and coco colored skin said with a smile. "Now will some one tell me what is going." Piper asked more forcely. "Yes now that we all are here lets go up stairs  interduce ourselves and explain every thing." chiron smiled at her, "Up stairs, up stairs?" Annabeth asked with a raised eyebrow. "Yes  upstairs upstairs." the children from Camp Half-blood  all were shooked. "Whats Up stairs?" Percy asked, "Pro. a candy shop." Leo said mindlessly, he was stareing opened mouth at the girl with fizzy hair. "You'll see."

 

Floor 600 of the Empire, Olympus.

____________________

"I never knew there was a 600 floor." leo stated "I never knew the building was that big." Piper and Percy nodded in agreement. "Well there is " Selena said with a beautiful smile. Every one stood there in awkward silence, with the elevator music playes annoyingly. Waiting. For nothing. Ding Ding. The elevator had finilly. the doors opened. Everyone stoped breathing, well besides Chiron and the Camp Half-blood kids, who knew what was up here.

 

It was a huge city, on the 600 floor of the Empire State Building, with trees and buildings and homes. "OhMyGod." one of the Romans wispered, truly amazed at the sight. "Follow me please." Chiron said, they all followed him with of course dout. They walked threw the city walking up to the biggest buliding there. They stopped, there was two men holding the doors for them, "Welcome to Opympus" they said. "Olympus; as in olympus Olympus, as in Greek Gods Olympus?" Piper asked her eyes wideing,"Yeah right". Chiron nodded, "Wait,wait,wait, you guys are Greek." the blond cute Roman asked. the Half-bloods nodded and grined. The Roman started looking uncuffortble,"oookkkkkkaaaaaa" Leo said, not getting the vibe.

 

"I need you guys to show revlince." Chiron said as we walking in to a huge room, and there sat 12 people sitting in thrones that shape in a u. "Akward" the big chinnese Roman whispered. The one in the biggest throne stood up and said "Welcome you ummm.......... mortals" he said uncertanly "Good you all are here, it is about time.". Leo grinned,"Well we kinda wanted to come,". "Ok, how about we interduce ourselves and then we can, tell you guys what is going on." Chiron said smiling "Percy you go first." Percy stood for a secound then he talked "I am Percy Jackson." he souned nearves. "I am Leo." Leo said next, "I am Piper."
"Iam Annabeth"

"Iam Grover"

"I am Binca and this is my littler brother Nico."

"I am Luke"

"Jason"

"Hazel"

"Iam Frank"

"I am Charlie"

"I am Selina"

"Sup I am Clarisse"

"I am Katie

"And we are the strolls, Travis and Connor."

 

"Well glad we got that all cleaned up." a beautiful women that sat next to the big dude that sat in the biggest seat "Now we can really start and get this over with."She glared at every one. "Can't you guys interduce yourselves." Piper asked,  A big dude that look really war like "Chiron you could not even tell them the easiest part about us, not even our names." he narrowed." I know who you are, My Lord." Annabeth said, with a bow. "At lease someone here shows revlents." the war like dude mummbled. "My Lords and Ladies I was hoping to do that in the books." Chiron said, "Books what books no one said any thing about books" Connor said.  A women stood and she said wisely and carefully "The books of your future." she sat, back down. "Sweet, we have a future." the strolls and Leo said. "Yeah like we are going to belive that we are going to read are future." Piper said with a roll of her eyes.

 

The lady looked up and pulled out a book, "I will read first"



© 2013 Piper Mclean


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

very interesting... keep it up

Posted 10 Years Ago


Yeah start writing more the lightning theif is so enjoyable

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blank page

11 Years Ago

good
Piper Mclean

11 Years Ago

good
Blank page

11 Years Ago

yup
:)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 14, 2013
Last Updated on January 21, 2013


Author

Piper Mclean
Piper Mclean

New York City, NY



About
I rewrite others storys,FYI glitter-graphics.com body { background-image: url('http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1603/1603416hqlmgh0nm7.jpg'); background-attach.. more..

Writing
prolouge pt1 prolouge pt1

A Chapter by Piper Mclean


authors note authors note

A Chapter by Piper Mclean