The Depart of Life to Sober Seas and Endless Screams

The Depart of Life to Sober Seas and Endless Screams

A Poem by Rc R. Vagilidad
"

Corrupt leaders, families, poverty, children of hunger, the fruit of the languishing society, THIRD-WORLD country, my country at war. Loved by Filipinos, Philippines.

"
You seek the premises of the world, beyond and beneath the grounds of the seas, disregarding how beautiful life in stagnancy is... forever you will not cry. 

Then after years of forlorn reverie to the bed of Gold and wisdom of Night fall, earning the contemptuous mistake of the early Morning Dew which cried the screams of Poverty you continuously steal their precious soul and eventually have taken their lives, unconsciously. Eventually the timid eyes of Wisdom yearning the Gold you lie on, just that piece of it, on their Beggar Hands you took their knowledge of how beautiful life would be.. because their future relies on their hunger for the Reality of never a truth to them. A bit of Wisdom but a strip of nothingness actually. 

The birth of a Knowledge devoured, just killed. Youth are becoming the unduly perspective of usual death of the Future of a Nation. Becoming wasted, becoming the dread of Mother nature. And the perspective is, you are just a spectrum of Life chaining their lives, the chain is Gold of course you will not cut. You will not let them set free to the world you have owned, because you already sought the beauty to its endless prim of diversity, sumptuous delight that is, so bountiful and overwhelming. Their cries will be endless as soon as you depart the life into sober seas. 

***Wait. The river had swollen the scandalous beat of blood rushing downstream. And there comes forth the bodies, dead white, eye in te dungeon of the Flaming Horses of Chariot. Flowing to the sea you have owned. Death polluted your treasure now. What now?

© 2010 Rc R. Vagilidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very moving and imagery well done

Dalebear


Posted 13 Years Ago


"A bit of Wisdom but a strip of nothingness actually." Very keen observation.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow. A thoughtful and melancholic piece of writing. Much to consider here. Very moving and creative words and imagery. Thank you for sharing you talent.
Light,
Siddartha


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 5, 2008
Last Updated on September 29, 2010

Author

Rc R. Vagilidad
Rc R. Vagilidad

Avenida Quezon Street Sibalom, Antique, Western Visayas, Philippines



About
THIS IS MY ARTWORK. Come see me at Facebook. Favorite Quotation: "If you can't have sex, get a good massage. The endorphins will do the work, but please go for the massage." It's been 21 ye.. more..

Writing