Flash-flood Sudden

Flash-flood Sudden

A Poem by Rc R. Vagilidad
"

i let go

"


Lately, I came across a path. no one was walking with me, i was alone that is. I didn't feel bad being alone once again. as i was walking through that path I was thinking if I were never alone I would feel much better. But I am self- actualized that very moment and i cant go away from that truth. Still I insisted the foreboding solitaire, so simple yet intimate with myself, and she held me so suddenly� perhaps a flash-flood-sudden. The grip reminds me of the time I was with my friend.

We trailed the icy alleyway�she held tighter. so tight i let go of my self. I would feel much better now, yes even better than that very moment i was alone.

Her eyes rolled crystal clear tears, tinged with blossoming crimson and she stopped then told me, "Babe, why now that you've walked with me? Why not the time i needed you. "

She then disappeared.

It reminded me the second time when my friend used to kiss me on that very place I was standing�She was never mine and I was never hers. She died so suddenly, perhaps flash-flood sudden. i let go.

;c

© 2008 Rc R. Vagilidad


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good write

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Added on November 4, 2008

Author

Rc R. Vagilidad
Rc R. Vagilidad

Avenida Quezon Street Sibalom, Antique, Western Visayas, Philippines



About
THIS IS MY ARTWORK. Come see me at Facebook. Favorite Quotation: "If you can't have sex, get a good massage. The endorphins will do the work, but please go for the massage." It's been 21 ye.. more..

Writing