Going Slowly Means Stupid?

Going Slowly Means Stupid?

A Chapter by Mix Opinion
"

Are there any relations between speed and ability?

"
Ask: "Zhang, you are always dealing with those issues slowly. Do you think that if anyone other thinks you're slowly, he'll think you're stupid? Those who get achievements quickly are more easy to be famous!"
Recently, Chinese youth tend to believe a statement:"Those who can be famous very young is very intelligent!" And my peers are really faithful to it. They are eager to be successful as soon as possible, so as to let others think they're intelligent. Sometimes, they suggest that since I can be able to show my talents, I should try my best to let others know me. They said, "There are only few people can be famous when he or she was a kid!"
I can't share the point of view that speed has relation with ability. Corporations in European countries product their goods in a rather low speed. A pedestrian bridge can cost a German company 1 year to construct. But the quality of Made in Germany is undisputed. They can use 1 year to build a bridge which can stand there for 1 century. Does it mean German are stupid than other countries' people? If it is, why so many advanced weapons and high-tech devices are invented and produced in Germany?
For myself, I've my own words to answer my classmates. I'm just a common person like others. To finish my own work as perfect as I can, I've to employ a long time to consider the access to accomplishment. There are many ways accessed to the termination, however, the quality of each way is quite different. The routes determine the quality of your achievements. Sometimes, a man who wants to be successful fast gets down to run onto the way just in front of him, ignoring his direction; while another man may have a basic detection of each way, and then comes up with a result of which way should he select. I can't assert that the first man can succeed first. He might be skillful and he's a adept runner, however, he will run out his constitution when he reached his goal. The later one usually sets off some time after the former, but it is quite easy for him to finish the route because he's used some time to consider the best way to go. 
The statement is pithy, "Life is a marathon rather than a spurt." In my opinion, what you can achieve is more important. Some people wants to be famous and then get into a wrong direction that they don't want at all. Warren Buffet got famous in his fifties, Michael Jackson got famous in his childhood. But Warren is much happier because he's discovered his interest, and then focused on it. Though much later, Warren is luckier, also more mighty.


© 2014 Mix Opinion


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on January 17, 2014
Last Updated on January 17, 2014
Tags: career, school


Author

Mix Opinion
Mix Opinion

Beijing, China



About
I'm a student majoring in Engineering, but I have a wide range of topics to write. Most of time, I am a commentator talking about economics and politics. And I've many articles about China's social pr.. more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Mix Opinion