Dear Husband

Dear Husband

A Poem by Living with Faith
"

This poem is in form of a letter, it about marriage.

"

Dear Husband,

It started with this feeling in my hands and went into my heart like a lightening bolt, it was the feeling of anger and hate that took over me. I wanted to kill somebody mainly her for putting her lips on yours but I had to blame you because you should have known right from wrong at the age of 22. It would seem that you would have done what you had to do before you married someone like me. But in my reality I am like the guiney pig you had to practice all your stupid moves on. But that’s not what this is about because I want to work our marriage out. We have a daughter a beautiful one at that she looks just like you and I don’t want her to ask me where’s my daddy at?, where did he go? and why wont come back?. I refuse to say that I didn’t try to love you the best way I could, I was like buzz light year I had to go above and beyond. I went from earth to mars and yet I don’t know why you keep doing this to me. But I have a feeling that things will change slowly things may go up and they may go down but they will go somewhere eventually. My love for you is still the same I may be stupid for feeling this way, my heart is hurt but still it responds to your touch so that must be love calling out to forgive what you have done. I am waiting to see the change you say you will make I hope these changes you want to make are better than your mistakes, please don’t change who you have been just for lil ol’ me but if you really want to change, change for your self and our baby. I remember who you use to be the man that sat under the willow tree and ask me to come down from my window so that we could be united forever in this holy matrimony. It seems that I m confused about you and what is true. I hope that this time thing really change if they don’t I think I might have to pack my bags and go away But if you love me the way that a husband should love his wife then you will do right. And if right continues from here on out I will give you the world. I go will go back to mars and take you with me so that you can see the stars that guide me to be with you. I will love you like no on has ever loved you. I just want to call you Mr. Right I hope your heart is where you say it is. I hope you know that I am not out to get you I just want this marriage to be unforgettable.

 

P.S. I Love You

 

© 2009 Living with Faith


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, this was deep. It was like I was watching a movie, but reading. Nicely done. I hope you show your husband the letter.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Poetry: The artistic expression of thought in emotional language. A writing filled with emotion and fueled with hope. I truly hope the recipiant realizes the extent of their loss if they lose this writer's heart.

Posted 14 Years Ago


How creative, a poem within a letter, yet telling a story. Very heartfelt, honest and hopeful.

Mail that letter!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 22, 2009
Last Updated on August 22, 2009

Author

Living with Faith
Living with Faith

Some Where Over the Rainbow



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..