The Cold Family

The Cold Family

A Story by Amber
"

A little girl who is friendly but grows into a monster, because of her mother wouldn't let her be kind nor was kind to her.

"

Long, long ago there was a house that lived a family of four, there was a mother, a father, and two kids named Lucy and Devin. Their family was rich and they had really lonely, cold hearts. They cared about no one else but themselves. Lucy was friendly, but her mother didn't like that trait of her daughter. Years and years past, while the little girl and her family aged, Lucy was getting tired of her mom.


On a Sunday morning, Lucy wanted to go outside and play with her brother, their mom said no. Lucy felt something stirring in her, it was rage. As she sat down while the maid was serving her food, she looked at this woman that was supposedly her mother. Her mother saw Lucy looking at her in a mysterious manner, and demanded that she tell her why she is looking at her mother like that. Lucy refused, she looked up with her evil looking eyes and said "No, I don't have to tell you, so I will not." just as she spoke, her mother raised her hand and slapped Lucy on the face. She tumbled over and ran to the sink. She was bleeding. "You think that you can talk to me like that? Think again Lucy! I am your mother!" yelled Lucy's mother straight in her face. Lucy looked around the counter for something to protect herself with when she saw it. Her father's hunting knife.


She grabbed the knife and held it so it would protect her. "What are you doing? You can't stab me, I'm your mother!" shouted her mother "No. You only think that you are. You are a shallow, soulless person that I never loved! I hope that you rot in Hell!" shouted Lucy and she took the knife and jabbed it into her mother. Lucy looked into her eyes as she saw the light fade out of her eyes. It was a terrible thing to watch, but she had to protect herself.

As her mother was screaming, Lucy's father came running down the stairs yelling at Lucy "Why did you do that?" he shouted "She was going to hurt me!" she screamed back "No she wouldn’t do that she loved you! You ruined this family! You are evil!" he said after he went after Lucy. Without thinking, she had just pushed the knife through her father's chest. He started to breath heavily then started to choke up blood and spit it everywhere.


Then 10 minutes later the police and ambulances were there. Lucy was standing next to Devin while the police came over to talk to them. They answered all the questions, and since Devin was 18, he could stay in the house and raise Lucy.


Things were going good. Lucy was on her pills and Devin was able to keep an eye on her, and she hadn't done anything aggressive in about 30 years. Until one day, Devin went to go check on Lucy but she was gone, he then heard the neighbors screaming. He knew she had done it again. He ran over and saw her sitting in a pool of blood, holding the knife. She just looked at him in a way a human doesn't look at other human being, she lifted up the knife and whispered "I'm sorry, Devin..." but instead of cutting him, she slit her own throat.

1 week later, Devin was deeply saddened by the loss of his sister. He now had no family left. So he walked over to the old bridge at the end of his drive, closed his eyes and leaned forward.


Now legend has it, that you can still hear the ghostly cries of the family planning to kill intruders. But anyone who has ever gone into the house, has never came out again...

© 2013 Amber


Author's Note

Amber
There may be some typing mistakes because the program I wrote this on didn't have spell or punctuation check.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on July 3, 2013
Last Updated on July 3, 2013
Tags: cold, old. scary. stabbing. rich. craz, horror, crime

Author

Amber
Amber

Writing
Bugs Bugs

A Poem by Amber


The Old Man The Old Man

A Story by Amber


The Short Story The Short Story

A Story by Amber