2

2

A Chapter by Ale

Today I got up at 7am. I brushed my hair and teeth, and washed my face. Then I got out all of my make up and picked out what I was going to use today. I settled on soft brown and pink eyeshadows, and my mascara. Then I went back to my bedroom, opened the closet and stared at it. Here comes the hard part, picking what to wear. I finally decided on blue & gray plaid shorts, and a black cami. Then I picked up my school bag off the floor and stuffed last night's homework in it. The bag became really heavy, so I dragged it down the stairs, receiving an angry scowl from my mom as I passed the bathroom. Jen was very exited to see me, and when I reached down to pet her, she peed on the floor. I pretended not to notice, and let her go outside through the back door. I opened the fridge and took out my breakfast. Butter, a bagel, cheese, and strawberries. While stuffing the bagel in to the toaster, I noticed that my mom already made my lunch for me. How nice. I took that and also stuffed it in my bag. 

 

 

To be continued....................................... 



© 2008 Ale


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This chapter seems completely disjointed from the first, and still offers no hint as to what this story will be really about, or why I should read it. You really need to grab the reader with some hook in the first part of a story, or you'll lose them forever - even if your story has something wonderful to tell.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 14, 2008


Author

Ale
Ale

Ottawa, Canada



About
I enjoy writing, and consider it one of my hobbies. My parents are both really good at writing. Writing helps me let out my inner feeling, in the most subltle ways. I love using complicated and rich .. more..

Writing
No Control No Control

A Poem by Ale


poemm2 poemm2

A Poem by Ale


Love You Love You

A Poem by Ale