chapter 4-rachel and renesmee watch

chapter 4-rachel and renesmee watch

A Chapter by IvanaCullenRocks17

chapter4-rachel and renesmee watch

    As we got to the Cullens house Lauren and Rob looked guilty.''What's going on?'' I asked.Lauren and Rob hung their heads.What was going on with them!''Well Ivana and Brian want to know!So tell them!''Edward shouted.''Ivana we're so sorry we didn't know they were watching.''she said.''What's going on.''I demanded.''I tell you what.Corilse was measering Rachel and Renesmee.He turns his back to get a pen,they sneeck upstairs in Lauren's room.I guess it was opened.When they went inside they saw something.They saw Rob and Lauren having SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' she screamed.''WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''me and Brian shouted.We were so pissed off we took Rachel and we left.I can't belive they did that!Rob,Lauren,Bella,and Edward came the next day at my house.I let them in.I was still ticked off!I guess they came to apaiguze.



© 2009 IvanaCullenRocks17


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahh okay. This was a little weird. I thought you were going to go into something bigger. Meh my high hopes from Twilight fan fictions. Lol. Meh

Posted 14 Years Ago


.................................. im gonna kill u and which rachel is it? o and btw next time i seee u, ur dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 24, 2009


Author

IvanaCullenRocks17
IvanaCullenRocks17

Stradford, NJ



About
I am a twilighter.I am inlove with Edward Cullen.I think Breaking Dawn is the best because Bella and Edward get married.They have a baby girl named Renesmee.Also she becomes a vampireTh more..

Writing