Discovering the hero in yourself

Discovering the hero in yourself

A Chapter by Prerna
"

Must read if you've failed ever in your life. This essay will boost your confidence and raise your spirits to higher level

"
In all the worthwhile undertakings, there will be risks of failure, of disappointment, of even disaster. To face them all with the with the inner poise and the firm faith is to discover of the glory of final victory.A conquest without dangers is as dull as a victory without shining glory- A game without a prize
'Fortune favours brave'.
There is no gain without taking risks. How a man who never ventures win? The significance of a man is not in what he attains but rather in what he longs to attain. One should be willing to sacrifice his comfort zone and face this challenging world. A diamond is just a piece of coal that went through excessive pressure and oak trees grows in contrary to strong winds.
  There is a hero within every person, who know no defeat, who has immense determination. That hero has to climb up the hill 'difficulty' on the way he might fall multiple times and lose his temper but he'll find it again and reach the peak of success.
  One should never fear failure. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall.
"Live life like a pair of walking feet, the one which is ahead has no pride and the one behind has no shame because they know that their situation will change."
  Intelligent efforts when channelized in right direction can create wonders. Perspiration, preparation and practice is an unbeatable combination for success.
  No man has workes his passage anywhere in dead calm, afterall kites rise against and  not with the wind. Man may be tossed about in uncertain storms of life, but the solution to it lies in his own efforts in finding a hero and then rising from the level of petty emotions to the loftier heights of chosen ideals.


© 2018 Prerna


Author's Note

Prerna
What do you think about my ideas?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Love Me Not
1986, Penny Herrera falls into the predatory clutches of Matt, an older man who has no other intention than to alter Pen
Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!

Stats

29 Views
Added on July 4, 2018
Last Updated on July 4, 2018


Author

Prerna
Prerna

Vadodara, Tarsali, India



About
I strongly believe in hardwork & diligence. I design my own destiny and love taking challenges and conquering them. more..

Writing