Past writes

Past writes

A Story by John Preston
"

A message to a Cherokee friend a few years ago. I've not taken anything out, it's as I wrote then.

"

My pagan path be four spring seasons next month. Back then, I felt I needed something else in my life.

Talking to a friend on MySpace I told her I was having trouble at work from someone. She told me she was a crystal healer and told me to buy some crystals and tumble stones. Carnelian and Labradorite 

Bracelets and tumble stones. Well it took a few weeks before knew they were bonding with me. I will tell you what append one early morning, it was about 1.50a.m i awoke and went down in to the kitchen and made a pot of tea. I went and opened a window and stud there for a few minutes then went and sat down and put my carnelian bracelet on, stud up walked one pace and " Wham " my head drained of all emotion and feeling, I felt it go to the bottom of my neck - where it went from there I don't know. It could I believe went in to my bracelet, but I am not sure. I felt so empty so clean felt nothing in my head. It's like holding a bucket upside down with jelly in and it just fell out. That was in 2009.

I went to Stonehenge in 2010 and what a wonderful spiritual day that was, in the morning I'd gone on my own shopping in a town a hour away from Stonehenge  strangers stopping - i forget now what they said-talking to me. In addition, at Stonehenge I talked to people i did not know- not like me. Just as I was leaving, a young girl was taking a photo for a couple so I stud back for her to take the picture. Well somehow, this young woman and I bumped into each other; I put my arms out as one would. On reflection, i believe the people that built Stonehenge made it as a gathering place and spent many a day and night celebrating dancing, lots of food, couples meeting, and whole families from everywhere.

 2010 a hot summer’s day.  In my garden having lunch then looking up to the sky  a cloud  it looked just like a figure of a witch ( a cloth toy ) in the back of my car, well the next day same again eating lunch then a larger cloud this time - then it hit me she ( the cloth toy ) was telling me that she was to hot so I moved her in to the shade, well that's what i believe. 

I found a branch and made a wand from it, one night in the full moon I asked her to bless ( for a word ) this i held and blow me the feeling that came in to me - like falling in love for the first time.

I will end now with something out of this world, a ufo for a good hour it was near my house. It was just before eleven o'clock at night so I only saw the lights on it and it being darker than the night sky with its lights coming on. One then there were a total of eight. Now i believe in ufo's.

Well my dear Andrea, I hope you do not mind me telling you of some of the things that have happened to me over the last few years.

I live in the countryside on the edge of a village, theirs hedges, green fields, tree's and hill's nearly all around. I hold tree branches and close my eyes, I also talk to them, I hold my hand over plants to feel their energy. Where do you live - on a farm, outside of town I'd love to know. How many children do you have? I would like to know more about you. Must go now and as you say Ona-Gwe-Waki--Until next we meet. I hope that is right. We have a saying over here. I will love you and leave you.

© 2014 John Preston


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 23, 2014
Last Updated on June 23, 2014

Author

John Preston
John Preston

Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales, United Kingdom



About
I'm past my time not long to go, but ha I'll just keep going, day by day one step at a time. I can not write but I try poetry, rime a little story. Please comment as you feel. It's good to know. Dy.. more..

Writing