the fear game

the fear game

A Chapter by brook
"

what happens when you wake up for the tast of blood you cant even be around your friends with out wanting to ripe there throats out

"

                                   CHAPTER ONE

I woke up it was cold. Then i relized it is  in the middle of july why would it be cold. this made me feel weird my head hurt and i could barley think. What is happening to me?  I looked around i was in a weird a place it looked like a freezer that would explan me being cold. i got up

                          "ow!" i said in pain my head burned with feary.

I looked around for an exit the meatal around me made the room dark and goth like. That when i saw a faint exit sign i rushed over there rubbing my burning head. as i went to open the door it came flying open.

                          "HEY" the man on the other side said.

He was real big and he had no hair.

                                      "Ummmm......" my body started to tence

                                      "no one who is not an employ aloud back here".

I started to heat up my head started burning faster like dry ice. i looked at the man and all i smealt was a sweet sent. He keap saying something but i could not focus i blaked out. when i woke up i was on top of him tearing him apart. I looked around no one was around. Then i notice i can see father then usall

                          CHAPTER TWO

I looked back down to the man and all i could think of was to hide him in the freezer. That i just came out of i got up and drag man body and placed him down but he did not feel heavy actally he fealt like air. Was i realy strong that strong? I  started walking threw the big building it looked like a storage unit of some kind.I walked threw binding path the boxs around me all looked like freezer and friges but none of them were hooked up and i still fealt freezing.

 

 

       What is going on? i finally found the big meatle door with the brass handel i slowley turned the handel. But as soon as i walked out side into the hot sun my body tingled wiith delight the sun warmed me like no other. It was like the sun worshiped me in some odd way. the heat was all over me the warmth fealt so good i tryed not to think about it as i walked to my apartment but one problem were am i? Also how did i get her period?

 

                As i tryed to think of the night befor i could not all there was  a blurry vision. When i tryed to make it see able my head burned in pain. So i would just ask the nearest person then it bomd on me I JUST KILLED SOMEONE! What the 

                      "are you all right?" a woman with shorts and a  turtle neck said.

                         "Ummmm where am i?" i said wondering why she was wearing that.

                           "Main Street of course" the woman smiled  "thanks" i said weirded out by how old she looked.

 Then i relized i know were Main street is i live ten min it from here. Then i also rembered i killed someone i realy did. as i keap walking i looked around noticeing  my building a couple steaps ahead of me. It looked darker and wourn down then i rembered. i walked up to my building  and then down the hall wait that also looked more wourn down. till i got to my apartment and notice my door was the cleanist haha i had the best door i thought smiling.

                                  CHAPTER THREE

 

As i took my key out of my poket wait  it wasent there i alway set my key in my left poket. I looked around  makeing sure no one was looken adn grabe the the spear key under my mat. as i stuke the key into the door and opened it to go into my apartment i notice something diffent but what. No matter i thought as i walked to the bathroom to clean up probily dirty or something. When i wlked in i notice my reflection my hair was a deep dark black, my eyes were shinning gold, my skin pale but with light, and i looked like a goddess.

            I looked like like.... unhuman i touched my skin my skin was cold and rough but at the same time smooth. What was round with me i mouthed in the mirror then i notice my teeth they were bright white and sharp realy sharp.

                             "Whats wrong with me?"  i said .

Then i notice my voice sounded light and sexy at the same time. Then i rember i just killed someone eat him.

                         "what the....."

                         "bame"

I  ran to the living room as fast as i could to see my friend shely was in the living room looken happy. She was a short girl with tan skin and long black hair.

                                "hi" i said then i heard this sound kinda like a hart beat

                                   "bump bump...."

                             "ou my god you been missing for 6 day!"

                               "i have what 

"we went to a party and you went to get a drink then you went missing"

                            "who party?"

                     "bump bump"

                    "saraha were have you been?'

                       "stop that noise!"

                          "what nosie?"

                    "i dont know" i said realy confussed

                      "bump bump" the sound came agine kinda fading

                "were did you go?"

                      " well i woke up in a wearhouse and......."

  i wanted to tell her so bad what realy happen but she would freak out and who know what else.

                               "Then i went home thats all" i said

                      "that all realy" she said freaking out.

I looked at her and all i could hear and see was that horrible sound. I relized all i want to do is tear her throat out what is wrong with me. My head hurt with burning pain my eyes burned my throat yelled in howled with delight.

                   "you need to leave" i said thinking of the man i killed

                    "why no i am not" she said loudley.

I looked at her then full blast grabed her open the door and threw her out hopeing she would leave me alone. My head started calming down but my throat now danced with anger. I walked to the bedroom and sat there on my plush bed just  trying to calm down but i fealt like i could hear everthing see everthing  i could run fast do anything from one spot i fealt power.

 

 

       CHAPTER FOURTEEN

    

But something else came with it a evil with in me that i could not controll. I could still fill the burn in my head and then i rember when i had blood it calmed it down made it go away. I knew what i had to do was hunt for blood i got up and as soon as i open the brass handel someone else came in.

 

  Maby a boy around 17 with golden hair and red eyes with white skin that shine.

                     "Who are you?" i said not taking my eyes off him

               "lance i turned you because you had a gifted that i sinced"

            " and yes you are crazy" i looked at him weirded out

       "no realy i need you to come with me you can hurt peaple her"

                    "so you did this to me what wrong with you?"

He looked at me strange then smiled.

                  "you had a car accident i saw the whole thing"

                "and' i said wanting more

      "you were almost dead but when i looked into your eyes"

                         "what"

            "you were pleading to live longer so i change you into a vampeir" he looked dead on serious.

Then it hite me i am a vampeir he is a vampeir i almost died and he was about to let me. Anger waved over me all i wanted to do was ripe his throat out.

          "I am srry of what i did but see i couldent let you die"

I looked up at him and saw he was realy srry his shining glass face showed sorrow.

                "Thanks without you i would be dead"

                        "it gave me no reason......"

                        "yes it did and i am happy about it" i tryed to smile.

                        "well i have to train you only to feast on  animal blood and maby a few hoboes down the way"

                         "blood i have to est blood" i was getting naushes.

 

 

 

                                 

 

 

                           

 

 

 

                              

 

               

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 brook


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on June 23, 2010
Last Updated on July 6, 2010


Author

brook
brook

fd, NV



About
n more..

Writing
mircy mircy

A Poem by brook