MY HERO

MY HERO

A Story by proudmommy
"

my life has never been easy but im so lucky i have someone who always makes me feel,that everything will be ok..My hero, My father.. MR. BONIFACIO ANDRES

"
Going up was never been easy for me.i never had the chance to be with mom. At an early age of 7, she had to leave us together with my brother on the custody of my grand father because she has to work abroad. My brother and i was raised by my grandfather. As far as i can remember growing up on my teens was a nightmare for me. I can say, i have lots of experience already in life, and I'm proud of it because it made me the strong person
that i am right now. I must admit i am not perfect. I made mistakes in life. I disappoint my family in a way. But i never consider myself as a failure...for me, a person can  never learn the true value of life and family with out making mistakes. yes!i I am a brat.yes! I am mean, i am rude! But this brat girl is  proud to say that at the end of the day i do cry and pray,asking god for forgiveness and still glad i have my family. I know its stupid  for me to do something bad and ask for forgiveness, but its the reality..nobody is perfect. We all make mistake.and we should learn from every mistakes we've made.
Now at this point in time,i can say i am a
grown women already.more stronger than before.more mature than ever.more responsible to myself and to my family.

i am ready to face life's battle.does i sound bossy??nope..wanna know why?Because i know god will never leave me hanging. *_* So life,give me your best shot! Because this is my time to prove to myself,to the people around me and most specially to my family that life is easy when u have friends and family who trust and loves u unconditionally.

To my grandfather who took good care of us (my-brother and I), you've given us everything within your best.I cannot personally repay all your sacrifices for us, but i want u to know that i am proud with the upbringing you've made on us.
I know your not too old yet with your age 71 years old, and i am glad your still stronger than your age ,but no matter what happens im always here for u.I'll be the one to took good care of u,when the time comes..the time comes..ill be there by your side and ill never gonna leave u..never...because your my hero,my savior,my FATHER!

© 2010 proudmommy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on March 18, 2010
Last Updated on March 19, 2010
Previous Versions

Author

proudmommy
proudmommy

laoag city, ilocos norte, Philippines



About
To start with Im Ma.LLma Lucie Clemente. Friends calls me yem, yama, pot, iyah or insyang .:) 25 years old and a proud mommy of ETHAN JOSEPH CLEMENTE ADENA. A spoiled brat, easy going person but i .. more..

Writing
HAVE U EVER HAVE U EVER

A Story by proudmommy


IM SPECIAL IM SPECIAL

A Story by proudmommy