Broken heart

Broken heart

A Story by A Red Red Rose 4 U Luv

I was on my way walking, i remember it was a hot day. School had just got out and i was feeling so good, nothing could ruin my mood. I was almost to your house and nearly fell, when i saw you and her. My heart I swear to you cracked. You kissed her, so sweetly, held her so close to you. I couldn't believe my eyes, I screamed and cried. You stared at me, an illusion, utter disbelief, i came early! She looked at me to, not shocked or surprised, she just walked away like any other day, as if we weren't suppose to be best friends. "Baby I..." Your an utter fool, and so was I to believe you ever could love me! I walked home, crying. I didn't are who stared, or gawked, i wasn't going to hide it. No one cared anyway. I left you at home, were you belong, alone.
2days later~
I knew it was wrong, but i couldn't live through the pain. I was found not long after, as dead as could be. i just hadn't realized someone loved me. My mom cried, so did my sisters and brothers... But I just watched, still hurting... dead. I couldn't cry, but i felt their pain, it consumed me, feeling every part of my being! I drowned in that pain for centuries, unable to move...

© 2012 A Red Red Rose 4 U Luv


Author's Note

A Red Red Rose 4 U Luv
Not sure where i was going with this... Just wrote.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A short story. You gave a entrance to sadness with the knowledge and try to find a way to heal with the ending. You did well. Hard to write a complete story in so few words. You could expand and give more detail. A strong ending to a excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

A short story. You gave a entrance to sadness with the knowledge and try to find a way to heal with the ending. You did well. Hard to write a complete story in so few words. You could expand and give more detail. A strong ending to a excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice piece, but make sure it doesn't become reality. You definitively write from and through your heart. To cheer you up read some of mine about prison. Love yourself before you let someone else.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Excellent. really like this, especially the end with you unable to react to what you didnt know. great write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 31, 2012
Last Updated on January 31, 2012

Author

A Red Red Rose 4 U Luv
A Red Red Rose 4 U Luv

KS



About
My name is Patricia I am 17 years old and a proud mother of a 2 year old lil girl. I love my daughter with all my heart more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Today Today

A Poem by Sky