ch 1 outside of prymore

ch 1 outside of prymore

A Chapter by prymore

as i stand there outside of prymore i see all of my worldly possessions floating in the air. i think back on my life and accomplishments I've had a good life but i'm too old for prymore now ill be better to fade into nothingness. as i stand there i feel a extreme warmth all i see is yellow. i see my friends,family,rivals and every one I've ever known,killed everything fade into nothingness. i smile because i know that i have left a everlasting mark on prymore the seakeyan,the pandora,the stardust,the sekedust,the star clan and all of the charkranoid clans they all have heard of the legendary oyak mussio meakezy. the next time i open my eyes i only see energy water i feel my lungs burning i swim up to the surface. as i break the surface of the water i see dark silhouette of what looks like a person. after i swim over to land i start to catch my breath but then i'm knocked on my knees and surrounded by dark figures. i feel a hot pain where my heart is i look down and see a sword through my heart i pass out. the next time i wake up all i feel is my energy leaving my body. i feel myself being carried by someone i jolt awake and attack whoever is carrying me. i manage to get off there solders but i pass out after that. as i jolt awake i feel restraint's on my limbs i struggle against them. i only cloth over my eyes my seakeyan eyes wont activate so i cant destroy the cloth. i stop struggling when i hear 'stop' and feel a blade sink into my left arm. i feel blood running down my arm i feel my wound heal and my core disappear. as i feel my core fade in and out i start to panic then i hear 'let him go lets talk this out' i think i recognize that voice. i feel the restraints being undone as soon as they are all undone i sit up and try to take off the blindfold but i cant. i feel a button on the back of the mask being pressed and it releases and falls to the ground. as my eyes adjust to the light i only see people with black Armour and a black mask. there are eight of them surrounding me i feel my energy returning to me. i smile and activate my seakeyan level 40 eye's seven of them draw there swords on me. 


© 2015 prymore


Author's Note

prymore
I've been in a writing rut and i just got out of it today here is the the first chapter of this story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Well, the basics need some attention: I, the personal singular pronoun is always capitalized. Proper nouns, the names of pets, people and places, are always capitalized. The first word of EVERY SENTENCE is capitalized --see 'the', above.
Basic paragraphing: A paragraph contains ONE thought or ONE character's thoughts, actions and speech. When you change subjects or conclude the idea or shift speakers, START A NEW PARAGRAPH.
Homophones, they're, their and there, for example, need special attention to make sure you're using the correct word. Good luck with this.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

prymore

9 Years Ago

thanks for the review and advice



Reviews

Well, the basics need some attention: I, the personal singular pronoun is always capitalized. Proper nouns, the names of pets, people and places, are always capitalized. The first word of EVERY SENTENCE is capitalized --see 'the', above.
Basic paragraphing: A paragraph contains ONE thought or ONE character's thoughts, actions and speech. When you change subjects or conclude the idea or shift speakers, START A NEW PARAGRAPH.
Homophones, they're, their and there, for example, need special attention to make sure you're using the correct word. Good luck with this.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

prymore

9 Years Ago

thanks for the review and advice

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

207 Views
1 Review
Added on May 17, 2015
Last Updated on May 18, 2015


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore