Foxglove--Meet The Characters & Backstory

Foxglove--Meet The Characters & Backstory

A Chapter by Sarah E. Pearson
"

New book I'm writing: here's the characters you will meet.

"
The Family

Jessamine Foxglove Forner, 19 years 

Kalley Forner, 2 years

Conner Forner, 12 years

Caleb Forner, 8 years

Rosemarie Forner, 41 years


The Friends <33
Garrett Johnson, 20 years

Aren Hosner, 17 years 

The Boss 
William Crost, 36 years

>The Co-workers<
Kaylen, 18 years

Derek, 21 years

Alex, 19 years 

And Aren. But I already put her; no sense in putting her twice.
~The Royalty~
Queen Alice Torence of Britain, 43 years

King Jonathon Torence of Britain, 45 years

Prince Luke Torence of Britain, 21 years

Princess Tiana Torence of Britain, 18 years

THE JEWELS
The Crown of Torence. 

Here's some back-story on Coven and its part in (fictional) Britain. 
Once Upon A Time...
In Britain, modern time, in the last village around...
A village called 'Coven'...
A royal prince ran off to be with his peasant lover...
They had a son, and when the son was only months old...
The run-away prince and the peasant girl were discovered.
The King--the prince's father--had just been killed by a servant that had been teetering on the edge of insanity. 
The prince had to resume the throne as the only heir, and happily married his peasant lover. When their son was 3 years old, the Queen gave birth to his only sibling--a sister called 'Tiana'. As the two grew in the palace, they were nearly inseparable. Tiana looked up to her older brother, Luke, and would beg him to teach her everything he knew. And he would.

Coven is now a poor village of clay-brick buildings, with cracked and stained doors and windows without glass, only shutters and ratty curtains. This is where Jessamine and her family live. Jessamine, at only nineteen, must provide for her two younger brothers, baby sister and ill mother. It is no easy task, and Jessamine resorts to shady ways of putting food on the table, learning and growing alongside best friends Aren and Garrett in the art of theft and lies. 

Now the story of the crown...
The Crown of Torence has been passed on from generation to generation in the Torence family's royal bloodline. 
It is worth millions, worth even more on the Black Market. Many would try to steal it, but all would fail once within 100 yards of the palace. Security guards are posted at every entrance, exit, and every 10 yards in between. High-tech security gadgets cover every inch of the renaissance-style palace. There is no getting in, and once in, there is no getting out. 


Unless you're inside to begin with.


© 2011 Sarah E. Pearson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is pretty damn good sarah keep up the good work =)

Posted 12 Years Ago


ohmygosh this sounds EPIC. pleasepleaseplease upload more! i'm already wondering who Jessamine is going to end up with:P

Posted 12 Years Ago


ALEX PETTYFER | HALEY WILLIAMS | LOGAN LERMAN

Y. E. S.

Posted 12 Years Ago


ALEX PETTYFER!!!!! And I know the first chick is from something but I can't quite come up with it. Sounds nice sarah, I'll read this one, I promise.

Posted 12 Years Ago


i'll read it it sounds awesome nice characters

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 5, 2011
Last Updated on November 9, 2011


Author

Sarah E. Pearson
Sarah E. Pearson

Burrillville, RI



About
My name is Sarah and I'm 16 years old. I was like, born to write books. Books. Books. And more books. I don't think I was born to ever FINISH one though, since I've yet to stumble across that. .. more..

Writing