one

one

A Chapter by Eimilee

I wish for a lot of things…

I wish that you would be okay after all of this, I also wish that you will move on…I’m sorry I couldn’t hold on for just a little bit longer…

    It was my time to go, but I wish there will be no anger, for death is natural. I wish that you will realize that I am no longer in pain.

But you won’t.

You never do, you are stubborn, just like mom. There is nothing wrong with that, you just have a strong head on your shoulders, figuratively speaking…

I watch you every day, my place now is in this hospital where I have died. You are here now too, they have locked you up.

    I wish I could have been there, that night you dragged that blade against your wrists and tried to hang yourself in the garage…I would have stopped you, as sick as I was, there was no way I was going to let you die like that.

As much as I wanted to save you, I couldn’t. Besides, it wasn’t your time to go, but know that you are not being punished for hurting yourself, you are simply being helped.

I would help you if I could, but now isn’t the time. You won’t believe I am real…I am, I have never left, Ethan…

 

I can’t leave…



© 2013 Eimilee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on November 25, 2013
Last Updated on November 25, 2013


Author

Eimilee
Eimilee

Writing