A picture.

A picture.

A Story by Muhammad Qasim
"

i Have no idea what i am supposed to write here...synopsis i guess. Its about a boy ending as a statue (symbolicly). Guess that does it.

"
"Omg" was the first words in my mind, though i never understood tha meaning...i had heard that what u say in many unusual situation and so i said it out loud to get attraction of other members of my house as they worriedly ran over to me listening to the high pitched sound i just let out of my throat, a scary expression was hangin on my face, my mouth was wide open and listening to the voices i did not react, the first one to reach me was my sis who was a year older than me only for twelve days but was twice tht 4 the rest of the year, she poked me to make me react as i did not even move, she saw the book in front of my eyes and came behind me to peek at what was in the pic, mother and father came runin in the coridor where we were playing statues, they ended up findin two statues instead of one which nw included my sister as well who had her head beside myn with her chin resting at my shoulder and the same hangin expression wid a widened mouth same as me, my thaught seemed to have stopped, all i had in my mind wss the picture, same i suppose was with my sister beside me who was also suprised,to the limit of forgetin she was balanced on thin box cuz of her low height since she coudnt get behind me thus she was using it. Her balance prickled, she impulsively grabbed both my shoulders with both her hands until she caught her balance and rested her feet beside the rolled down box, the shock had braught me to mt senses from the depths of my minds where i was lost, i could have sworn, i had no idea why was everyone around me, my parents in front of me while sister around back. My sis saw the expression on my faceand pointed to the picture in my hands with her index finger. I wasnt lost in thaughts this tym, instead i strtd laughing outloud, this tym i wasnt the one with the expression "whats goin on, i hv no idea." as my parents came to me, stared me in the eye while i had goose bumps, they snatched the book with the picture ryt out my hand. Scared to death i started blabering faster and faster in my mouth like gibberish and heard the voice filled with deathly aura "slow down, speak slowly."

"buhahahahahahaha, this is for wht u wer so suprised, u had us scared to death, here, see it to ur heart contents, and they left like the coolest mom dad couple evr with a smile on my face, same wid my sis who, i knew was thinking the same, we went to the lounge, sat down on the sofa side by side, this tym not randomly but in sequence we strtd to view the pictures.

Thump, thump, thump. Came as sum1 hudld over in our view to be our litle sister, who came runin while shoutin "what hapnd, wht hapnd." i viewed my sister mouth the words "late as evr," and then said aloud "come on, u shud make memories too" totally supreised she came over to us and strtd laughing, "is tht u, its u, isnt it?" and sat beside us.

The picture i slid out from the side and hanged in my room which still reside the way it was, still noticed by anyone who pases by, the picture with my meraclious memories of my dad, mum, sises and me in our old house, in our old terrace where father in photoshoot pretended to be sitin on mothers lap and us three little kitten in the background makin the pic worth while with support chracters of the hero and heroine.

© 2012 Muhammad Qasim


Author's Note

Muhammad Qasim
Let me know what you think, Fairly.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

okay, it think the theme was really nice and sweet but if you already know where's the real problem lies in reading it, you should have edited. i just want the font sizer and the silly typos correction when you'll be free to work on it.
but anyway,the opening was nice for me. i .liked the unusual explanation for blurting out those very first words. but still it enhanced the interest knowing that at least you know that it is said when something is unusual. but if i say one thing more fairly, it seems like you've written while you were a kid, as you actually seems like a kid there!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Muhammad Qasim

10 Years Ago

haha!! i know right!! i wrote it under 5 minutes and this was a school work assigned to us but since.. read more
it's in slang, sorry about that.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 14, 2012
Last Updated on September 14, 2012

Author

Muhammad Qasim
Muhammad Qasim

London, United Kingdom



About
I am an illusion, part of your delusion. more..

Writing