Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A Chapter by quarkcrazy

So you decide to go with the idea you can believe it is you I am talking about. Or, just for the sake of you being able to say you understand �" even when you do not.  The need for approval is your necessity.


Then this is why crazy people laugh.  It is that moment in time when they realize THEY are the moment in time.  They are the second that passes because they observed it. They laugh because they know they are laughing at themselves. To acknowledge to themselves that they understand.

What phase of crazy are you? Are you the kind of crazy that will just sit and read or the type that will job or the type that will lounge…or? Or what? That is the question. Are you type ( )?  The nothingness.  The point to where you get when you have nothing else remaining. Because you are something, unless you are not something.  


Again, I ask you “What is that something?”  Can there be “something” without "nothing"? Can there be something?

 



© 2015 quarkcrazy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on February 7, 2015
Last Updated on February 7, 2015


Author

quarkcrazy
quarkcrazy

About
A thinker and writer creative first time on internet writing crazy forgetful spaced out more..

Writing
Quark or Crazy Quark or Crazy

A Chapter by quarkcrazy


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by quarkcrazy


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by quarkcrazy