Expierience

Expierience

A Story by Elsa
"

A story about someone livng a video game.

"

 

 

I woke up for school and I still had time to sleep so I went back to bed. I felt weight on my chest and for a second I saw a silhouette like image of a women’s face. Then I found myself lying in a room, I could not move, I tried calling out. “Help,” but nothing came out then in flash I was in a war zone. I looked around and saw other soldiers with names typed above their head. One read awsum101 another said fillip143, and then I said “let’s kill these idiots” I did not say that but I knew what it was from, it was the quote your avatar on SHOOTER 100 would say when you first spawned in the game, I looked around, I saw a health bar and ammo count, and that’s when it hit me. I was an avatar in SHOOTER 100! I knew that whoever was playing was in control of me and I was helpless.

I was definitely on a level I had not been on myself and so I did not know what was coming. I pulled out a hand gun (the weakest gun in the game) and felt scared that at any moment my brains will be blown away. POW! And awsum101 was dead. ‘A sniper’ I thought and I turned wildly. I assumed that the person that was in my control was trying to find a place to hide. But then I ran getting the feeling you get when feel like good things are about to end. I headed towards a tower. I went inside and realized how dangerous a citadel I was in. BOOM! Half my health gone and I couldn’t run. Click, and I found myself with a handful of bazooka firepower, it must have been in my inventory the whole time

BOOM! Went the crooks and BOOM! Went the bad guys BOOM went the Nazi with his zombie.  I felt like I was at the top of my game I entered a room and found a giant missile firing robot. BOOM! Went fillip143 as my gut dropped below my pants and I knew I was going to die. The person in control of me ran around crazy like I think he was just in a big panic but he then threw a grenade at the eye of the robot. KABWAM-A-BOOMIEwent the bot. I woke in my room and was so happy it was just a dream. Later at school I was talking to my friend Janis and she started to talk about how she beat the boss on SHOOTER 100 by throwing a grenade.

.

 

 

© 2016 Elsa


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's an interesting idea. I feel like it could be improved by taking your time with it. It feels rushed. BOOM BOOM BOOM. Take your time and flush out the character. Let us feel the dread turn to elation. Give us the horror of slowly dawning realization for the character. It's an interesting kernel for a story. Keep at it!

Posted 7 Years Ago


I really enjoyed this short story. My son plays these types of video games all the time and sometimes during the night I hear him shout out at imaginary enemies he is facing even in the realms of sleep - This is a very relevant story in today's world and could be made into a longer story where the main character battles to live an ordinary life that is a little more extraordinary in sleep! Well done I like your style of writing.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 6, 2016
Last Updated on September 6, 2016
Tags: video, game, dream

Author

Elsa
Elsa

Metropolis, WI



About
Hello. I am just starting to write stories on my own time and I was hoping this would be a good place to go. Please, give me as much constructive criticism as you can. I'm trying to get non-biased opi.. more..

Writing
Clowns Disease Clowns Disease

A Screenplay by Elsa


The Move The Move

A Story by Elsa


The Doom Beast The Doom Beast

A Story by Elsa