Clowns Disease

Clowns Disease

A Screenplay by Elsa
"

This is a work on Progress. Check back every now and then to see if I've updated it.

"
INT. NEWSROOM.
MS
The scene starts with a speeding incoming news. with that dinging noise. The Newscaster is sitting at a desk with a folded piece of paper. He is holding it like a book.
                NEWSCASTER:
    Evening Ladies and Gents! welcome to The News.
The Newscasters eyes widen
                NEWSCASTER:
    A plague has broken out! And there is no cure.
An image of a clowns fades in on the left corner of screen.
                NEWSCASTER:
    Clowns Disease
A second image of a regular looking man is put next to the image of the clown. a before and after image.

                NEWSCASTER:
                TURNING, PURE, INNOCENT MEN, INTO CLOWNS. NOW BEFORE WE GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL, LETS GO BACK TO WHERE IT ALL STARTED. TAKE IT PETE!
            WHIP PAN:
FBS
Pete is a young person with a small tuff of brown hair and glasses and tan skin.
                PETE:
    Lets go back six months ago. In South Carolina, Circus Clown named "Well Willy" had a bad cold.
An image of a clown holding a pie pops up.
                PETE:
    During his flu season he still had to work. his clown gloves got mixed with the circus' ring master's gloves
The image of the clown is replaced with an image of the Ring Master holding a whip. He is wearing a top hat. has beige skin and has a black mustache.
                PETE:
    At first nothing was wrong but after two weeks symptoms started to show.
The image of the Ring Master goes from beige skin to white skin with red lips and a black mustache to a green mustache. His top hat is now purple and orange.
                PETE:
    From him, Clowns Disease spread, to his wife, Wife's friend, Friends son, Son's friend, Friends family, ETC.
An image fills the screen of just a lot of clowns standing round each other. then cut back to Pete with a map showing the spread of the disease. His hair is now slightly blue and his skin is slightly paler
                PETE:
    Over time, Clowns Disease spread, quite farther than just the Carolina area
            WHIP PAN:
                NEWSCASTER:
    Thanks Pete, Lets get some public opinions on this subject. Marggie, Take it from here.
            WHIP PAN:
EXT. THE STREETS.
                MARGGIE:
    Thanks Newscaster. Excuse me Ma'am, What are your thoughts.
                WOMAN ON STREET:
    Well... I just wanna do all I can to make sure I don't catch this crazy disease. I also wanna keep my kids safe from it.
what happens next is a series of interviews from people sharing their opinion on Clowns Disease
                BOY ON STREET:
    I saw one the other day, He wanted to give me ice cream. I refused.
                SCHOOL TEACHER:
    Oh my, they are all so creepy looking
                POLICE OFFICER:
    We are taking this outbreak very seriously.
                SCHOOL TEACHER:
    How can we trust anything that looks creepy.
                POLICE OFFICER:
    We will arrest anyone dressed as a clown on sight
                MAN ON THE STREET:
    Well until one of these clowns actually do something I don't think it's fare to jump to conclusions- (his interview is cut off)
                BOY ON STREET:
    Yes, He was driving a white van.
                TEENAGER:
    OMG those clowns are so off fleek (she speaks while staring at their phone)
                BOY ON STREET:
    Yes there was a list of different types of ice creams on the side of the vehicle.
                HICK:
    Ma'an. We cantz haz any of dem doze Clowns goingz around. I meenz. dare zo creepy. we can'tz trustez anything creepy.
                FAST FOOD WORKER
    when one comes in here, People get creeped out. we can't let them eat here.
                WOMAN ON STREET:
    What would happen if I caught Clowns Disease. I would probably go to the doctor.
                BOY ON STREET:
    Yes the van he was driving was playing happy music.
                TEENAGER:
    Ugh, me, become a clown. I'd rather I just cut my wrists.
                POLICE OFFICER:
    We are doing everything we can to stop the spread of this disease.
                BOY ON STREET:
    Yes. It is possible that was just a Ice Cream truck being driven by someone with the disease. But he still looked so creepy.

© 2016 Elsa


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

271 Views
Added on September 11, 2016
Last Updated on September 12, 2016
Tags: news, satire, dry

Author

Elsa
Elsa

Metropolis, WI



About
Hello. I am just starting to write stories on my own time and I was hoping this would be a good place to go. Please, give me as much constructive criticism as you can. I'm trying to get non-biased opi.. more..

Writing
Expierience Expierience

A Story by Elsa


The Move The Move

A Story by Elsa


The Doom Beast The Doom Beast

A Story by Elsa