Immortality

Immortality

A Poem by Quinn W

It is a curse to live forever
To watch loved ones come and go
It doesn't matter your endeavors, 
All relations end in woe.

I have learned from my past
From friends up above
So now I, at last,
Vowed never to love.

© 2018 Quinn W


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

strange ,many times since i was young i told myself never get too much entangled with anyone..it will hurt for one day you will look back and see he is no more..
i was kind of emotional it took a lot of time to get used to someone suddenly
left forever..there is something wrong with life here..wish i knew
lovely write

Posted 6 Years Ago


I like how the ending of every other line rhymes. It keeps my attention, and left me wanting more. I feel that you could make this longer by going into a little more detail about maybe what you've learned from your past or why you've vowed never to love. You could go into detail about why immortality is a curse, or what makes you believe that it is. I think that if this poem was a stanza or two longer this poem could be even better. What you have right now is great, but this just leaves me wanting more and wanting to know more about you decisions and why you feel the way you do!

Posted 6 Years Ago


really great work. i would have loved to see more! but hey, that's not a bad thing. your writing was very captivating, it simply left me wanting more. keep up the great work, you are clearly a talented artist.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 3, 2018
Last Updated on March 3, 2018

Author

Quinn W
Quinn W

SC



About
I have always enjoyed reading. It has taught me many things others just can't explain to you. It has also fueled my love of writing. I love writing short stories, they're my creative outlet, Mom would.. more..

Writing
Worthy Worthy

A Poem by Quinn W