Good Girls Don't Die

Good Girls Don't Die

A Story by madaamaoi

   You didn't think posting a picture would affect anyone, did you? Everybody would think that piture was just adorable wouldn't they?  That's why you posted it, to prove you weren't a liar...a fake.  But it hurt to see that picture.  I was truly shocked when I saw it.  My body went numb, my face went red, and I could feel heat rise to my cheeks.  I felt tears well up until  remembered my values.  I don't cry over boys, but if I ever did I would know I ws truly in love.  I had only cried over 1 boy and it was a simple tear.  That tear was enough to make me vomit.  I'm not good enough for anyone though.  I'm a simple flat-chested lesbian w***e, right?  That's what the world views me as, but when the world needs a shoulder to cry on and whine to I'm ALWAYS there.  ALWAYS.  When I need that shoulder no ones ever there.  They never have been.  The never will be.  Especially not you.  You have never been there, and yet I was foolish enough to feel sorry for you and let you tell me your troubles.  Then you shnned me and treat me like air. I'm there, but there's no use interacting with me.  Then you posted that picture, and I wanted to scream.  I wanted to run away from this life.  It would be so easy to just walk out the door and keep walking, to let a up offbleach damage my brain to aoid the bullshit, but quiet girls are good girls.  Good girls don't do anythhing about there life.  Good girls dont die.

© 2011 madaamaoi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gorgeous. I'm here for you, love.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 9, 2011
Last Updated on October 9, 2011

Author

madaamaoi
madaamaoi

Denver, CO



About
Hello, I'm ________. Name me what you'd like. I'll let you decipher my age by my writing. My passion is writing and if you want to deface it with insults you, my good sir, can go to hell. more..

Writing
Reconsider Reconsider

A Poem by madaamaoi