The World Lies in Pale Hands: Prologue

The World Lies in Pale Hands: Prologue

A Story by madaamaoi
"

A sample of a story I want to write. Constructive Criticism, advice, and compliments accepted and appreciated.

"

     The girl rode away on her dark blue bike.  You stared after her with rising anger and annoyance.  How ignorant the human race can be.  You wished, no, you willed a bus to hit her as she crossed the street.  Sure enough the city bus went speeding down in the realm of her blind side.  There was that sickening crunch and thump, the sound of frantic peopleyou knew all to well, but you just wanted her to lay there and bleed her life out.  The people were dragged by an invisible source back onto the bus with their hands pinned against their sides.  Cars raced by running her over ocasionally and you watched.  Your eyes turned that piercing yellow colour drinking in the scene of her dark blood pooling out around her.  It was time to leave and continue on with your dull day as though nothing had ever happened.  As though the world wasn't under your thumb.  As though fate even had a decision anymore.

© 2011 madaamaoi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on October 25, 2011
Last Updated on October 25, 2011

Author

madaamaoi
madaamaoi

Denver, CO



About
Hello, I'm ________. Name me what you'd like. I'll let you decipher my age by my writing. My passion is writing and if you want to deface it with insults you, my good sir, can go to hell. more..

Writing
Reconsider Reconsider

A Poem by madaamaoi