First transformation.

First transformation.

A Chapter by Rafael Panagiwths Petsonias
"

Rafael finds himself in a weird situation that will signify the start of his new life. A dark figure and a moment are the signs of the upcoming future.

"

It was 1997, in a small island Greece called Samothrace a baby was born. Its father a werewolf, its mother a vampire, truly a miracle with both parents a different species. No one knew this boy would become someone of great power and knowledge. His parent’s left him at an orphanage until he got adopted at two years old. He will start to experience things that will change his life to a whole different direction.

               Eighteen years lAter

Rafael the boy hybrid was unaware of his parent’s true identity and what he truly is.

He went for a visit to his stepmother’s house, he wore his best clothes that day. His room was exactly as he left it when he went to live alone. His comics at the big library on the opposite of his bed, his posters of his favorite band were still untouched and stood still on the walls behind his bed. He was sitting at his bed, he wore his best shirt, stoop up and walked to the mirror near his library.

Rafael looked at the mirror, gazing at his self, his brown hair making a curve to the right side of his forehead, his ears sticking out and his glasses balancing on them and his pointy nose.

He thought “Damn I am really handsome” while letting out a faint laughter.

 He was getting ready for the last party of his class, he had three months left until his school years where over and to find a college to go to.

“Well time to get started” he said with excitement.

“Mom I am ready” he yelled to his stepmother Jessica who was downstairs in sitting on the salon.

“Ok I am going to start the car!” She yelled at him. Jessica Loss then grabbed her car keys which were placed in a big bowl where she kept all of her items she wanted to have easy access to. She then walked out of the door and to her car. She entered the car and started it up.

“Hell yeah, tonight is going to be fun.” Rafael said to himself feeling excited. *Thud* Suddenly he hears a loud noise downstairs.

“Mom is that you?”

“God d****t I don’t want to die like those lame horror movies” he said irritated. He had seen too many people die like that in horror movies and he wasn’t fazed a bit by those kind of films. Though throughout his life he had seen his fair change of creepy and paranormal phenomena so he got tense when he heard the sound. He then yelled again. “Mom are you there?”

No response. He started walking down the stairs slowly while trying to make as little noise as possible, even though the stairs were really old and creaked soundly. *Creak*.

“Not again!” A creepy shadow figure with red eyes and big fangs was standing at the end of the hall. The exit was at the left side of the house while all the rooms that were downstairs were on the right side, where the shadow stood was a window and below the window an old antique table with a plant in a pot. He started running to the exit door while the shadow figure stared at him. He got quickly into his stepmother’s car, a white Nissan juke.

“Hit the road I think I am late” he said trying to hide his fear. Luckily Jessica didn’t notice his fear. Rafael was really good at lying, he used many times his skill to get out of troublesome situations.

Rafael sat at the passenger’s seat and watched at the road, thinking.

“Why is it me? Why do these things always come to me? I will find everything about it… I can’t be afraid forever.” Rafael thought as he watched the buildings pass. He then silenced his thoughts and sat there nervously. Not too much time passed and they had reached their destination.

“Rafael we reached the club, have fun but please don’t drink too much okay? Tell me if you find someone to go home or call me.” Advised Jessica his stepmother.

“Okay I won’t, I love you mom” Rafael said while getting out of the car. Rafael shakenly walked into the club. There were tables with groups of teenagers and the bar was almost full. The club was highlighted with colored lamps. It was loud and people where dancing everywhere. There were many people inside who knew Rafael as his whole class and people of his school were there. After searching for a while he spotted his friends and marched straight to them.

“Hey Rafael how are you doing? Pretty great here isn’t it? Look at all these girls waiting for us.” Nick told jokingly showing at a group of girls. Nick was tall and skinny, his hair a black color with a hairstyle almost like a bowl.

“Hey Rafael what took you so long? Oh wait, I forgot to introduce you to Gerome. Gerome this is Rafael.” Andrew said.

Andrew was a little taller than Rafael and more fit. His brown hair almost covering his brown eyes. With Russian origins, he spoke with a slight Russian accent.

“Hey nice to meet you Rafael” Gerome shrieked with his strangely high pitched voice. Gerome was a young African teenager almost as tall as Nick. He met Nick at a car company when he went to buy a new car, they got along well because of their passion with cars.

“You too Gerome, Nick it’s a really nice place here you are right, Andrew I just took too much time finding the best clothes to wear here and fixing my hair.” Rafael stated with a smile.

“But your hair looks the same as everyday” Andrew pointed trying to hide his grin. Nick started laughing, soon all three of them burst into laughter. Laughing though, they didn’t notice Gerome leaving and sitting with another group of teenagers just to only talk about his passion with cars.

“Hey guys now that we are the three of us, I have to tell you something, the true reason why I came a little late…” Rafael confessed with a trembling voice.

“What happened dude? Tell us.” Nick was really curious. He always asked when he felt something was wrong.

“I saw something, in my house again…” Rafael claimed trying to seem as calm as he could. Nick now was trying to hold his laughter and said.

“Dude I thought it was something serious… Don’t tell me it was the grandma in the ceiling again? I told you to stop eating spoiled breakfast.” Both Andrew and Nick burst into laughter making fun of Rafael. Though this time it wasn’t just Rafael’s fantasy, it was something that would start the series of serious things that were about to happen in the future.

“I am telling you it’s serious.” Rafael was now trembling whole, it was not the first time he saw something like that but this time it was more real than ever, that feeling of dread he felt just by remembering the moment made his hair stand on end.

“Are you sure? This time you seem genuine. What did you see?” Andrew was now curious and confused. “A shadow…” Rafael muttered. “You are acting like that just because you thought you saw a shadow? It must be one of those hallucinations you always have.” Nick said still in disbelief. “No! you are wrong this time Nick.” Rafael yelled with an angry voice. “I saw it clearly. It’s evil eyes, it’s long fangs, that dread and horror I felt. It was horrible.” Rafael said with a fear in his eyes. “I don’t know dude you seriously need help.” we say these things just for the laughs but you are serious.” Nick was now a little skeptical. “Well Rafael snap out of it. Today is the last party of our class, we should make the best of it.” Andrew pointed raising his beer. “Yeah you are right, I can’t let that stupid ghost ruin my night.” Rafael now raised his glass of vodka. He liked to drink it plain, just vodka in the glass, his favorite.” Atta boy” Nick said with a laugh. “To my stupid hallucinations” Rafael spoke. *Clank* the glasses collided together. “Wow that vodka is really the bomb, I feel light headed.” Something was wrong, something in his genes. “Hey guys I don’t fee.” Rafael collapsed to the ground unconscious before finishing his sentence. “Rafael! Are you okay? WAKE UP!” Nick slapped Rafael trying to make him wake up. “Nick I think he is dead.” Andrew said while a tear fell from his eye. “Shut up, he just fainted.” Nick said while checking Rafael’s pulse. People now started surrounding the now unconscious Rafael and his friends. Alexander a classmate went to help. “Andrew take him to Nick’s car and put his legs upwards so the blood can go to his head.” Alexander had seen many people faint while drunk so he knew what to do. Andrew agreed and lifted Rafael and placed him on his back carrying him. Nick and Andrew then made their way to Nick’s car. “I think we should drive him to the hospital.” Nick said. “Yeah, let’s wait for 5 minutes to see if he wakes up and then let’s go.” Andrew spoke. “Okay just call his mother so she knows what happened”. Nick said while walking to the car’s door and pressing the button on his electrical key’s. “Get ready to warm up tiger!” Nick loved his car, it was given to him by his father on his eighteenth birthday. Andrew finished his phone call to Rafael’s mother explaining the situation. Nick opens the door and Andrew place’s Rafael on the driver’s seat with his legs on the wheel.” Do you think he will be ok?” Andrew was worried for his friend. “Yeah I am sure of it. Anyways three minutes have passed and he still hasn’t woken up yet, we should get him to the hospital.” “Heh? What happ *Growl* *Howl*…” Nick and Andrew start screaming. “What the hell is that?” Andrew and Nick yelled in unity. *Crash* Rafael crashed out of the window and ran away on all four. “Andrew I think he lost it.” Nick said scared. “Yeah, umm speaking of losing… I think I lost my bladder control.” Nick opened the door as fast as he could and run away for the car. Andrew had a leakage. Rafael was now running into the woods and to Gerome’s farm. “What is going on? I can’t control my body… And this unbearable hunger, I need to eat.” Rafael once again lost consciousness but his body still moved, his animal instincts took control. Reaching Gerome’s farm, he saw his flock of sheep, unable to stop he ate all of them. “*Yawn* Where am I? Wait I am at Gerome’s farm. Oh my god, those are guts…” Rafael said while getting up feeling sick of the putrid stench the guts produced.


© 2016 Rafael Panagiwths Petsonias


Author's Note

Rafael Panagiwths Petsonias
Does it have suspense? Also ignore some grammar and structure problems please, they will be fixed in the future.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on February 6, 2016
Last Updated on February 6, 2016
Tags: Hybrid, Vampire, Werewolf, Romance, Horror, Mystery, Humor, Wolf, Alpha, Beta


Author

Rafael Panagiwths Petsonias
Rafael Panagiwths Petsonias

Greece



About
I am a young writer grown in Greece, i am currently working on a book and attending a nursing school in Belgium. more..

Writing